Chapter One: I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot

Severely Unedited!

And the rest of thsi beginning note can be ignored, it's more of a PSA.

So someone found my *personal* social media the other day, which it isn't the most difficult thing to do, I'll admit that. But I feel like I said somewhere to not do that, and even if I didn't, not cool man. I get that I chose to put myself on the internet by 1. posting fanfics and 2. having social media but maybe use some common sense?

Luckily the comment was on Wattpad so I could delete it with no trace and simply block them, contrary to AO3 when once it's there it says 'comment deleted' if you delete it. I wanna keep posting content for you guys, but this crossed a line and I know I talk a bit about myself sometimes but this wasn't that. This has my face and my friend's faces on it, and if I choose to show my face on here that's different because it would have been my choice. it just kinda irked me, and I'm sorry for my little rant.

-

"You didn't!" Finney exclaims, standing up from his chair and looking at his dad from his side of the desk. "I did, you can ask your little boy toy over there who I saw-" Terrence replies, gesturing over to Vance who's standing by the door. "Shhhh, not important," Finney eases, putting a finger up in a 'hush' motion.

"Listen, I accept you, I let you explore your gender, I let you explore your sexuality, but Vance? Really?" Terrence asks, and he did, accepted Finney with open arms when he came out as trans and accepted him when Finney came out as gay.

And, not like Finney would mutter a word against his Dad's right now, they didn't even do anything. It was truth or dare and Bruce thought it'd be funny since every other combination had happened between the three but that one.

Never trusting his judgement again, it's obviously scewed and twisted.

"Where am I headed?" Finney asks, accepting his fate, his dad is at least letting him take Vance who has his own chaperone, our lovely Bruce, to make sure they don't get up to anything since they're tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb. "Family friend, The Arellanos, they have a boy your age you're transferring from Maine. You don't have to go to school or get a job or anything, but you have to deal with, well, people," "Why don't you love me?" Finney asks, blankly.

—--------------------------------------

"So, where'd you ever get the idea for this, again?" Finney asks, signing his signature on a few pieces of paper. "Oh, Vance, suggested it when he realized he was the issue," Terrence replies, and Finney pauses.

"Yet you're sending him down with me...?" "Yes, he was surprised too when I asked if he could part from his lovely home-" "It is literal hell, Dad," Finney interrupts "Okay, fine then, part from his mother for a few months,"

Finney's about to leave once he finishes signing the last bit of paperwork for his travels. "Wait, so what if I become friends with someone? Would I not be able to see them anymore?" Finney asks, a tad concerned. "Well, you know how all this works, it's more just a lot of paperwork and I'm lazy, if we got the big man to sign off on it then pretty sure they could have a pass to here? I'm not sure, I haven't done it since I met your mother," "But she doesn't ever-?" "Yeah,"

"Could I ever go see them? Like, up there?" Finney asks, these hypothetical friends are really ruining his day. "I mean if you wanted, but you just don't really seem that on board with just this, but I feel like you don't get that the punishment isn't earth itself," "What do you mean?" "Oh, you'll find out sooner or later, don't worry about it."

—--------------------------------------

"Bye Dad," Finney says, hugging his Dad goodbye while Gwen stands patiently by his side.