1°•BLOOD SOAKED SWORD°•

It was the fifth time she slayed her arranged fiance

This time in front of the king and his noble  subjects,with the dramatic violin music which stopped abruptly.

The lifeless head rolled down the royal staircase,thudding at each steps.

Her maroon evening gown absorbed the scarlet blood enhancing her dress more beautifully.

A pair of icy obsidian eyes that froze anyone who dared to make eye contact,focused on the headless body without blinking.

Defeaning silence was broke by the thunderous laughter of the emperor,who slowly picked up the dagger thrown at him from the throne. Tracing the tip of the dagger he laughed again.

"That gollumpus dared to assasinate me" his voice dropped low, as the soldiers fell to their knees to beg for their lives.

She slowly dragged her  blood soaked Zweihander across the ball room, creating a bloody trail. Stopping before the Emperors huge throne she bowed,dropping her zweihander to the  ground.

"I am ready to accept the punishment your majesty"

"Punishment?" he  smirked raising from the throne. "I think you should be rewarded rather"

He aimed the dagger at her and released it without a thought. Before she could react a hand grabbed it swiftly.

"What more surprises does this night hold for me?" the emperor sat on the throne with a disappointed look.

"Greetings to you to father" an etheral voice boomed.

A white glowed hand supported up the blood soaked woman. 

"Greeting the ray of the empire, Prince Laban Pranit Orane" she gave him an exaggerated curtsy to which his eyebrows twitched. Quickly masking his emotions he turned towards the emperor.

"I never knew your privy could be so brave Laban"

"She did her duty  as a loyal subject protecting the emperor,nothing special"

"At the same time she murdered a noble that too her fiance assigned by me in my ball shouldn't go unpunished"

She stood there silently,emotionless.

"Cut Lady Nathaira Marika's hair and behead every male members of that betrayer's house Torice "

There was a collective gasp. To cut a lady's hair? how humilitating. 

On the otherhand Nathaira remained composed as two royal maids cut her hair. The look in prince Laban's eyes was unreadable as he tightened his grip around his sword and masked away his facial expression.

The emperor signalled as the orchestra started playing a melody.

 The prince walked briskly into the hall. Unlike his previous expression,he wore a small smile on his face and emitted a gentleman aura.

Nathaira always wondered how he could change his expression in a blink of an eye. She followed him five steps behind, clutching her best friend-the ebony black sword.

The nobles whispered among themselves, attacking them with their sharp glances.

"Look at her,she looks as if she rolled off her bed"

"My gosh, is the news article true!"

"Isn't it a taboo? mustn't she be punished?"

"But she saved the Emperor!"

"Murdered her fiance in front of-"

"She's a frump"

"A blowsbella like her is his highness's privy! How laughable"