MaSoN TrAlO x John Doe (real)

Note: help-  btw what I wrote is simply just laying down on a bed chatting.  Get your mind out of the gutter.

What I wrote: Maison Talo and John Doe were lying down together. 

Program Used: InferKit

What the ai text generator gave me:

Maison Talo and John Doe were lying down together. Maison Talo said, "John Doe, you know you're a girl. You know you're the one. You know that you were made to be a woman, but you know you can't be one, or you'll die. If you want to do something, do it. But it won't work if you're not like you were made to be. It won't work if you're not female. Don't pretend. Do it. Do it for me. It'll be okay. And if it doesn't work, you won't be in pain."
John Doe looked at her. "Maison Talo, I was made to be a man. I am a man. I've never been in pain, though. You know that."
Maison Talo said, "I think I do. But you're still a girl. You're still a man who wants to be a woman, but it's not really working. You know that. Do it for yourself, but also do it for me."
John Doe looked at her. "I'll do it for myself, but not for you. I'll never be a woman, Maison Talo. Not ever. It's not possible."Maison Talo looked at him. "John Doe, you know you can do it. You're strong. You can be me. Do it. You can do it for me. But you don't have to do it for me, not just for me. Do it for yourself. Do it for you, for Maison Talo. Do it for yourself. Do it for us, for Talo. Do it for Talo, for Doe. Do it for Doe, Doe, Doe."John Doe stared at her, waiting, listening. "Do it. Do it for Doe."Maison Talo said, "Yes. I can't be what I was made to be. I can't. Doe is never going to change. But he can be a woman, too. Do it for me. Do it for you, Doe. Do it for Doe. Do it for us. Do it for us. Do it for Doe, Doe, Doe. Do it. Do it for Doe. Do it. (after this it started to repeat the words "Do it." lol)

Note: DO IT DOE-  BECOME A WOMAN!!!  DO IT FOR FEMALE MAISON TALO AND YOURSELF!!!