Secrets

Back in Kochi, Kazuha was holding hands with Niki. 

Either one of them said a word to each other, Kazuha looking down, and Niki looking at her, it took a lot, but Kazuha finally sighs, "I was thinking about my dad"

Niki frozen, "Remember when I told you he was orphan" she asked, Niki nods. "Being in a orphanage for a long time he turned to drugs for comfort, all because people took from him" she says. 

Niki remained silent. Kazuha nudges his face. "When he died my uncle Shinsuke took me in and show a different light but whenever I heard anything orphans, I just remember these things" she said. 

"I understand, I was orphan when you met me. I lost everything but gain enough help to get thru" he admits, Kazuha smiles. 

Seeing her smile was everything to him, suddenly he brought his close to hers, "I'm not going to lie, I miss you when you left" she said, Niki couldn't even respond all he did was sighs. 

"So what's life now for you?"

"We'll I live in Korea now, actually I work with Xu's orphanage with Bolin's son-"

"Bolin must be proud, I know you were his favorite" she said, Niki looks at her before breaking apart from her. "Are you OK?"

So many thoughts came to his mind, hearing Bolin's name made his blood boil, everything he made Niki do to what he did to his entire family and to Minghao's life, he hated him. "Um, can we hang out like we used to" 

Kazuha smiles at him.

-------------

Freaking out Sana was walking back and forth in disbelief, That Jun actually speak 20 million dollars on dress without Minghao or Momo's consent is eating her alive. Her fears were seen by Jun and Cheng Xiao 

"Sana calm down-"

"How? You gave away 20 million dollars! How are you replacing it back" she said. Jun unsure himself thinking carefully. "Come On, Minghao isn't going to be that mad, he donates all the time-"

"Yeah, and you want to know why he donates and it's no problem because he affords to put it back!" shouted Sana. Jun scare "And Beside I'm head of his investments so I can make a decision" He said proudly. 

Cheng Xiao sighs. "Jun, Sana's right Minghao isn't going to be you made a big purchase without telling him" 

"Guys we did this for Momo; I'll tell you they'll understand-" he said before looking at watch "Oh no" 

"What" said Sana

"It been a hour" he said. 

Next Jun's began ringing scaring Jun. "Oh NO! Minghao's calling" 

"Well answer it!" 

Jun then throws his phone away. "Wow" 

Then Cheng Xiao's phone began ringing, not thinking Jun takes her phone away and throws it.

 "Jun!"

"MY PHONE!" 

Jun sighs in relief but then Sana's phone ranged. He going to the same thing, but Sana stops before answering. 

"Hey Momo.... Uh huh... Sure" she said before handing her phone to Jun. "It's for you"

-------

As that was going on Niki and Kazuha had gone on stroll to the places they use to go as kids even reminisce, Kazuha then took Niki to his favorite Kochi's waterfall.

"Remember this place" she asked. 

Niki nods. "We used to hide from Momo and your uncle Shinsuke here" making Kazuha laugh. "Yeah, we even had imitated moments here as well" she said blushing before sitting down, Niki had remembered he kissed Kazuha here the night went to China.