1

Taehyun stood infront of a boy whose name he did not know nor wanted to know, waiting impatiently for him to speak.

Taehyun was really popular among both boys and girls due to his good looks. People say he has everything, money, looks and he's also the top student in everything. However, what they don't know is that Taehyun is working hard to get the one thing he doesn't have.
-His father's acceptance.

"I- I really like you Taehyun!" the boy quickly let out with his eyes closed as he was scared to face him. He then opened his eyes to see Taehyuns expression, only to be welcomed by an expressionless face.

The silver head blinked twice at him, waiting in case he needed to say anything else.
"Are you done?" he asked when the boy didn't say anything more.

"W-well I.. I wanted to know if you wanted to um.. go out with me..?" The boy continued with little to no confidence.

Taehyun stared at him. "I literally have no idea who you are, plus as you probably know already, I don't date" he sighed.

".. I'm sorry.. For wasting your time.." the boy said looking down with tear filled eyes.

Taehyun sighed once again "You should be, I'm late for lesson because of you." he said after glancing at his watch. Then he began walking away without even looking at the boy, heading towards his lesson.

Taehyun quickly walked into lesson and sat down at the front row where he always sits, getting his books out ready to make notes for his new assignment, this was his favourite lesson; Chemistry.

While the boy crouched down to the floor, hugging his knees while tears ran down his cheeks.

***

The long haired boy was on his way to lesson when he heard some sniffling, he looked down and saw a figure crouched, sobbing quietly. Frowning he walked over to the figure and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey.. What's wrong?"

The boy hiccuped and looked up into Beomgyus eyes. Beomgyu's heart broke at the sight of the poor boy looking so full of sorrow.
"hey hey, don't cry okay? Everything will be okay" He comforted the boy while rubbing his back in a way to soothe his broken heart.

"H-he hates me.. He'll never l-like me.." the boy stuttered then began sobbing even more.

I bet this is Taehyuns doing.. Beomgyu thought as he clenched his fist in anger.

"You'll find someone better than him, he doesn't deserve you" He continued to try and comfort the boy, hugging him till his sobbing quietened down.

"You're in Soobin hyungs lesson right? I'll walk you there." Beomgyu began walking while still having his arm around his shoulders in an attempt to comfort him.

When they both reached the door to the boys lesson after walking there in awkward silence the boy thanked Beomgyu, bowing to him then went into his class, while Beomgyu began walking to the lesson he dreaded the most.

***

Chemistry was the lesson Beomgyu hated with a passion. Now, why did we need to know how the molecules inside a table held together? The tables there, and he can use it without needing to know the bonds happening inside it so WHY? (okay lemme calm down, my chemistry exams are sorta stressing me out 😔)

Another reason why he hated this lesson was because the boy who he dislikes so much was currently sat next to him. Don't get him wrong, he always hates Taehyun but seeing what he did to that poor boy has just added fuel to the fire for him. He's been sat here glaring holes into the said boys head since he walked in.

The silver head turned to Beomgyu and raised an eyebrow at him. Beomgyu continued glaring till he finally realised that he was no longer glaring the boys head but was looking straight into his eyes.

Quickly turning his head away from him he began typing nonsense into his assignment in which he'd only written two paragraphs.

Taehyun scoffed at the long haired then continued typing in his 10 page long assignment.