Mistake

When Tora was far enough away from the others, she answered the call. "Hello?" She questioned kindly. "Hello! I'm Kuroo Homura! I was wondering if you could stop by to have a talk with my husband and I! I think you'd make a wonderful wife for my sweet son!" Homura said with a sweet tone. "Ugh, ew. No thanks. I think you're son....what's his name?" Tora asked, trying to be as nice as possible. Thankfully, Homura ignored her snarky remark, thinking she changed her mind in the middle of saying her sentence.

"His name is Kuroo Tetsuro!" She responded. "Right....well, forgive my rudeness. Or don't, doesn't really concern me, but, I believe your son is already in a happy committed relationship. Whether he told or not, is not really my business. If you want your son to be happy, let him chose he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Plus, I get the feeling that you contacted the wrong number." Taro said, glancing at her brother who was laughing and having a good time with his other friends.

Kenma took a glance at her and saw her looking at Kuroo, softly smiling. "Hm...don't make it obvious, Ra." He mumbled. Tora turned away as soon as she started to see her brother turn his head over to see who was staring at him. "I don't believe I contacted the wrong number....this is Kojika Rini, right?" Taro had to mute herself to snicker and look at Rini with smirk. Kenma saw her facial expression and quirked a brow. Tora looked at him and held up a finger while walking back over to them. "This is so fucking amazing so far. My own mother doesn't know that she contacted her own child....she thinks I'm Rini. This is so fucking amazing." She snickered as everyone else snickered also, even Rini. "Continue talking. Say that you are. I wanna know what happens." Rini said as Tora nodded and unmuted herself.

"Ah, right. My apologies. I forgot my own name for a minute." Tora responded. "Oh, that's alright! Do you think you could come tomorrow around noon since Tetsuro will be out with his friend?" Homura asked. "Yea~ Sure. I can come. Will it be alright if I brought my friends?" Tora asked. "Of course!" The female responded. "Great! I will stop by tomorrow at noon then! See ya tomorrow, Kuroo-San~" Tora said then hung up. "Blegh! Gross. I can't believe this. Bright side, I won't see Tetsu. You have fun with him tomorrow, Kozume."

"I will." Kenma chuckled. For the rest of the day, the friends all had fun. They decided to surprise Kenma by going to the arcade later that night though. "Hey Kozu~" Tora singsonged. Kenma lifted a brow while playing his switch. "What....?" He asked. "Look at where we are~" Tora smiled. Kenma paused his game and looked up, seeing that they were in front of an arcade. "Holy shit..." He said as he looked at Tora and the others. "Let's play some games, asshats!" Kenma said as they all got out of the car and rushed inside to play games.

Kuroo had just entered his home with both his parents smiling and talking. "Mom? Dad? What's happening?" He asked as he took his shoes off then went over to them. "Oh dear, Tetsuro! You're here! Nothing is happening dear. Someone is coming over tomorrow while you're out with Kenma though." Homura smiled causing Tetsuro to quirk a brow at them. "Someone? Who?" He asked. "Kojika Rini is coming over tomorrow!" His mother smiled. 'Isn't that Tora's friend?' Tetsuro asked himself. "....Why is she coming over while I'm out?" He asked. "Oh, well, I was going to discuss if she wanted to be your possible wife. She'll be bringing her friends with her tomorrow as well so if she refuses, I'm sure that one of her friends will be more than happy to be your wife." Homura hummed.

Tetsuro stiffened. "Mom....I already told you that I'm in a committed relationship. I don't plan on marrying some stranger. I don't care about wealth unlike you. Plus, I won't marry someone without my little sister approval." This seemed to catch his fathers attention when he mentioned his sister. 'Focus on what they react with when I mention her, Tetsuro. Look into there eyes when I mention her.' Tetsuro said to himself. "T-Tetsuro...I know you miss her, w-we all do...but, it's time to let her go." His father said. "Tch. She was right. I shouldn't have been so blind back then." Tetsuro huffed and left the room they were in.