Before you move on...

Before you continue reading. Here's a page to help you guys if you are unfamiliar with the characters: 

Note: None of these characters stories matter in this universe because this total drama thing is just for fun. So canon doesn't matter. But you can read them for fun. 

Full Name: Wanda Marya Maximoff

What they'll be called: Wanda

Other Names: Scarlet Witch

Gender: F

Race/Ethnicity: White

Age: 31

Sexuality: Straight

Universe: Marvel Cinematic Universe (Scarlet Witch Series) 

Family: 

Billy Maximoff (Son)

Tommy Maximoff (Son)

Other:

Vision (Husband) 

Pietro Maximoff (Older Twin Brother) 

Iryna Maximoff (Mother) 

Oleg Maximoff (Father) 

Backstory:

Wanda Maximoff was born in 1989, with her older twin brother Pietro. Her parents were killed by a bombshell when they were 10. After turning 18 and getting out of the orphanage they were raised in, she and her brother join Hydra, a terrorist organization. They experiment on them using the mind stone and it gives her telepathic abilities and other magical powers. According to the witch, Agatha Harkness, the mind stone did not give her her powers, they only unlocked them. After leaving Hydra, she and her brother join the enemy, Ultron to kill the Avengers. They later switch sides after learning that Ultron planned to kill all of humanity. Wanda's brother, Pietro is killed by Ultron, and after the battle, she becomes an Avenger. She then falls in love with the synthezoid, Vision. In 2016, she was arrested after not agreeing with a new law implemented for superheroes, but Captain America frees her. In 2018, Thanos comes to earth and needs to take the mind stone which is inside of Vision's head, after killing Vision, he uses the 6 infinity stones to wipe out half of all living creatures, including Wanda Maximoff. 5 years later, the Avengers bring everyone back. After the war and defeating Thanos, Wanda Maximoff heads to WestView, New Jersey, where she and Vision were going to start their new life. But overwhelmed with grief, she breaks down and unleashed her magic onto the city and traps them all inside of a hex. She also creates a brand new Vision out of magic. She trapped the town in a sitcom reality, as sitcoms brought her comfort in her childhood, she at first isn't aware of it, but then decides she wants to stay in it. [More on that in Billy and Tommy's bios] after realizing that she was torturing the town by unintentionally mind controlling them, she frees the town but that also meant, getting rid of Vision and her kids. After that, she gets an evil book known as the Darkhold, is corrupts her mind and she tries to kill America Chavez and Doctor Strange in order to get her kids back. But after realizing she turned into a monster, she kills herself and destroys the darkhold. (Except she's not really dead).