First time meeting her

Age- newborn
Tw-none/giving birth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___________________________________
Scarlett's pov

"Just one more push.... You can do this honey" Colin says .

"Ahhhh...this is the first and last time I SWEAR!" I yell.

The nurse looks up at me and I hear a loud cry "you have a beautiful baby girl" she says while she clean her a little.

The nurse came up to me and but her on my chest and all I could see is her big green eyes and small dimples "she is so beautiful, just like you honey" Colin says.

"She is perfect isn't she" I smile while I look at her. "Do you want to hold her babe?" I ask Colin. Suddenly he had the biggest smile and said "yes please" he said watching his tone in front of his newborn baby.

Colin holds her while I suddenly remember "Colin we need a name for the cutie" I say kinda stressed about that we didn't do this before she was born.

after we said about 50 names Colin suddenly said "what about y/n Johansson Jost?" I thought about it for like 2 seconds. "Yeah that's perfect for our angel" I say to Colin

"Huh you're our little angel aren't you?" I say in a baby voice before she started crying I figured she might be hungry so I pulled my shirt up and the brah down and she latched on right away.

"Well she was hungry" Colin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah she is just like her dada in that way" I said with a smirk and he smacks me jokingly and kiss both our heads.

I'm sitting here with my baby girl and my husband, it's just perfect. My own little family.