CHAPTER 4

Cam POV: I jumped out of the bed because I had to through up. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and took a shower and did my facial routine after I got done with that I heard the baby crying and I was about to go get her but Roy was holding her. He put her down and she ran up to me I picked her up and then my phone started ringing and it was my mom.

PHONE CALL.......

Brandy: hey baby are you home?
Cam: yes mom
Brandy: Your dad and I are coming to see you and the baby
Cam: ok and my boyfriend is here with me and I would like for yall to meet him
Cam's dad Jason: What happened to nick?
Cam: Ill tell yall about it when yall get here because its a lot that yall don't know
Jason: ok babygirl we on our way so yall be ready we going out to lunch when we get there
Cam: ok dad
END OF PHONE CALL.....

Cam POV: I hung up the phone and Roy asked if everything was alright and I told him that my parents were in town and that I wanted him to meet them and he said ok. I kissed him and took the baby into her room so that I could find her something to wear. As I was bout to walk out of the room Roy asked me if I wanted to match and I told him yes and I asked him would he pick my outfit for me while I got the baby dressed. I went into the baby's room and went to her closet and got out her red and black outfit with her red Jordan's. I got her dressed and then I let her play and watch tv in her room while I went and got dressed. I went back into my room and Roy had our outfits out so that we could get dressed. I was putting my clothes on when Roy reminded me that I have a doctors appointment today at 1pm and it already 11:30am. I finished getting dressed and did my hair and makeup once I was done my phone started ringing again and it was my mom.

PHONE CALL.......
Brandy: hey baby we outside
Cam: ok here I come
Cam POV: I went downstairs to open the door for my parents. They were getting of the car and started to walk in the house when they can in we all went into the kitchen and started talking. I called Roy's name and he came downstairs with the baby in his arms and she was sleeping. He took her into the living room and laid her on the couch then he came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss and I introduced him to my parents and they talked for a while. While they were talking I went into the living room closet and grabbed 2 gift bags and went and gave them to my parents and they opened them and looked at me with big smiles on their faces then my dad looked at Roy and shook his hand and said congrats. My mom can and hugged me and then my dad hugged me I asked my mom and dad if they wouldn't mind watching Kayla while we went to the doctors appointment she said yes and we got ready to leave. Roy grabbed my shoes and he put them on for me then he handed me my phone, purse and we headed out of the door because it was 12:15pm. We got in the car and drove off Roy handed me the aux cord and I played his fav rod wave song and he smiled at me.

Roy POV: I was listening to the music when I looked over and noticed Cam had dozed off I woke her up because we were almost to the doctors office she was still tired from this morning so she had a little attitude because I woke her up. Once we pulled up to the doctors offices I cared the car and gave her kisses to put her in a better mood before we went into the appointment and she started to smile she kissed me back then I got out to open her door and she got out then I closed the door and locked the car and we walked into the doctors office. She went to the lady at the front desk and checked in the she had to fill out some paperwork since this was the first appointment so we went to the lobby area and sat down while she filled out the paperwork. After she was done she took it back to the front desk and then came and sat back down about 5 minutes later the nurse called us back and we went into the room. The nurse had her to change into a gown and lay on the little bed and she did all of the checks they needed to do. Then doctor came in an did the ultrasound and we got hear the baby's heart beat and the doctor told us that Cam was about 2 month pregnant and we both looked at each other. Cam was crying and I held her the doctor asked if everything was okay and I asked if we could have a minute alone she walked out of the room. Cam looked scared and she was shaking she was still crying so I put her head on my chest and jus held her so that she would calm down. Cam and I have been together for 3 months now and she is my world. Now she's having my child after I calmed her down the doctor came back in and asked if everything was okay we said yes and she read out ultrasound results. The doctor said that Cam was healthy and doing extremely well. After the doctor left we got our ultrasound pictures and we left we got to the car and I opened the door for Cam and the I got in the car. Cam said she was hungry so I took her to Sonics and got her a cheeseburger and fries and she wanted a blue slush. After we got the food Cam started eating and we we're headed home and I look over to see Cam smashing I asked her if I could have a bite and she looked at my like she was gon fuck me up so I laughed and we pulled up to the house. I parked the car and got out to open the door for Cam and I grabbed her bags and her purse for her and helped her out of the car. We walked into the house and Cam's parents were in the living room with the baby watching a movie.
Cam POV: We just pulled up to the house and Roy parked the car and helped me get out. I got out of the car and Roy had my food and my purse I walked up to the house and unlocked the door and walked in the house. Once we got in the house I heard the tv in the living room on so I walked in to find my parents watching a movie with Kayla I said hi to them then ran upstairs to the bathroom. This morning sickness is for the birds after I finished I brushed my teeth and laid on my bed for a little bit. I heard my bedroom door open and I sat up to see who it was and it was my parents they came and sat on my bed and made sure I was okay. I told them I was fine and the asked how the appointment went and I told then everything the doctors said then my dad asked me what happened with Nick and my dad was pissed my mom was crying and then she hugged me. I hugged her back and told them that I was okay and then I felt sick again so I went back into the bathroom and my mom knocked on the door I didn't answer then I heard Roy's voice and he came in and started rubbing my back. I was crying because I was tried of puking and I was exhausted I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out again then Roy carried me back into the room and I laid down my parents asked if I was okay and I said yes I just wanted to take a nap before we went out to dinner. I asked Roy where was the baby was and he said she was in her play room I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was 2:30 I asked Roy to go get the baby for me so that I can put her down for her nap. My parents went back downstairs and Roy came upstairs with the baby and laid her in the bed with me he handed me her cup and she laid down and watched tv Roy put on paw patrol for her and then he walked out of the room about 30 minutes later I called Roy and he came upstairs I asked him to put the baby in her room and he did. Then he came back into our bedroom laid beside me and held me for a while.
Roy POV: I laid down next to her and held her and then I noticed that she was sleeping. I got up carefully so that I wouldn't wake her up and I went to check on the baby and she was still sleeping I closed her door back and went downstairs with Cam's parents and got to know them some more her parents are really chill and laid back forreal. They asked me how Cam and I met and I told them that Kayden introduced us and as soon as I said that somebody knocked on the door. I went to answer the door and I was Kayden and Kamiyah I let them in and they went into the living room I went to check on the girls and the baby was still sleeping and then I went to Cam and my room to wake her up and she was still slumped I walked into the room and closed the door. I know how to wake her up and put her in a good mood all at the same time lol I got under the cover and pulled down her shorts and then I started to give her head I started to feel her wake up and she was grabbing on my hair and I started going crazy and she was loving it I came up and kissed her and told not to scream and I went back down and didn't stop until she came in my mouth. I came back up and kissed her again then I went and started us a shower I grabbed our towels and got everything for her skin care routine and our robes. Once we got into the shower I picked her up and fucked the shit out of her and she loved it then we washed up rinsed off and got out. Cam did her skin care routine and we brushed our teeth then we went into the room and Cam went to the closet to find her an outfit. As Cam was looking for something to wear I heard the baby crying so I put on my robe and ran to get her once I got into her room Kamiyah had picked her up and was patting her back. I asked Kamiyah if she would bring her to Cam's room and she said yeah so we walked back to the bedroom and Cam was still looking for an outfit for dinner.