falling in love with her.

Part 1 how we met:When school started I saw this beautiful girl.Her name was Vanessa I loved to admire her from away, everytime I saw her she wasn't that far from my classes at all.Some of the classes are.I wanted to ask her for her Snapchat but I was to scared!.One time I tried because her backpack was unzipped and she was going to class but she stopped to zip it back up.My friend told me to ask but it was going by so fast.So we just walked pass each other,and went to class.In class I would talk about her non-stop I was begging my friend to ask for her Snapchat.I was on the floor,class ended I saw her,her class was right by mines.It was break, I would usually hangout with 8th graders so I went to my friend Sai I was getting to know her and talk to her and I told her I wanted Vanessa Snapchat.I told sai I would give her a pack of m&m if she would ask for me and she did.But she told her so much information.Sai told Vanessa "hey my friend over there likes you alot and she was wondering if she could get you're Snapchat?" I was so scared.I ran away but break ended and she was still waiting,so I gave Sai my phone and Vanessa didn't know her Snapchat so she gave me her number,and my friend took a picture of her Snapchat on one of her friends phone.And I went to class smiling.Till this day we are still dating. We've been dating since September 24th 2022 and today is December 30th 2022,I asked Vanessa what she felt about that day She said she couldn't stop blushing and she was so flabbergasted.I felt happy.I honestly love this girl.she means the world to me.We both made a promise I believe it but sometimes it doesn't last.But I'll give it a try!.I overthink things I just think she can find someone better than me and better looking like way way better looking.But she says she doesn't want anyone else but me.But this one friend liked her.Her name was Zoey,I was worried she choose her over me.But she didn't and since Zoey kept trying to pick fights with me,She stopped being friends with her.Till this day she still tries to start problems with me but I ignore it.I bought Vanessa a plushie flower bouquet and a rose teddy bear.Its so cute just like Vanessa.Im happy I met her so happy.

Part 2 How I felt the past the relationship: I love Vanessa but I don't know I overthink alot.She wouldn't really show me any love.She just didn't know how to express it.But I cheated..but at the sametime.I still love Vanessa.I tell myself that I just want to feel love and it isn't right.I love Vanessa I really do.She gives me this bright feeling, Whenever we make the smallest eye contact it makes me smile.I love her smile too it's so pretty.She makes my heart flutter.My heart is attached to her just I want her and only her she's the love of my life.But I also don't consider it as cheating it I say it was a Talkin stage where someone liked me and I didn't like them back.

Part 3 how me and Vanessa communicate now these days:Me and Vanessa talk about the random things whenever we text,at school we hug we don't hold hands because it's kinda awkward.But me and Vanessa will always have arguments who love each other the most.And I love how Vanessa asks me how I slept,it's wonderful.I like to tease Vanessa alot because she does the same I love her.Whenevet I see her my heart just.It makes me feel a different way.I love admiring her she so beautiful from far away and from a close range.I hope me and Vanessa last forever I love her.

Part 4 how she doesn't like me spending money on her:I always spend money on her because she deserves it and she gets mad😓 she's always telling me not to.But I still do I don't really care.I like buying her gifts anyways.I even got us macthing rings.And if you're wondering how long it took to be with Vanessa it took 3 days!.I was so happy that day.I hope you guys enjoyed this story I really love Vanessa and it will always be that way.