The Quest for an Heir-No An Heiress Part Two

Lord Andrew Charles Howard wouldn't give up until he won Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and with her help he succeeded to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on June 2, 2275 with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann by his side and with the birth of their first child, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard born on May 1, 2275 at Norfolk Estate.

Watching from the background was his favorite sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord David Frederick Stafford that were transported from Star Base 10 to see the ceremony of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann become the fifth Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and for the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Charles Andrew JR creates Lady Karissa the second Marchioness of Pembroke Territory as his great-aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann had been the first Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

All the dignitaries, Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, and Barons are invited to attend the ceremony out at Norfolk Estate to watch Lord Andrew Charles becomes fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory since its creation in 2165.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard isn't quite 25 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann isn't quite 20 years old when they become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on June of 2275.

Also in attendance are Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory,  Lord Richard Edward Howard II, and Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord David William Beck.

As well, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Victoria, Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Paulina Charlene, who is Lord David Frederick's eldest sister. 

The doors open up at Norfolk Estate and Lord Andrew Charles escorting Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk up the crimson carpet of Norfolk Estate and as they enter the drawing room at Norfolk Estate and everyone stands and they bow and curtsy as they enter the drawing room at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie stand in front of the drawing room and they greet Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann as they approach and Lord Charles Andrew JR announces he is abdicating in favor of his son, Lord Andrew Charles and his daughter in law, Lady Karissa and they will become the new Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa will become the second Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

________________________________________________________________________________

Family means everything to Lord Andrew Charles Howard with the help of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann he reinstates Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, his late uncle's son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II the Duke of Wessex Territory,  Lord David William Beck becomes Earl of Essex Territory,  Lord Frederick William Howard III become the Duke of  Richmond Territory, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes the Duke of York Territory, and Lord Andrew Charles promises to bestow the Dukedom of Cambridge on his brother who has the second grandchild of their father and the Dukedom of Sussex Territory on the brother that has their father's third grandchild.

Lord Andrew Charles reserves the Dukedoms of  Clarence, Lancaster, Kent, Northampton Territory  and Gloucester Territory for the rest of his family and to his second niece or nephew, the Dukedom of Albany Territory, and for his third niece or nephew, the Dukedom of St. Albans and for  the second child of Lord Richard William Carey, the Dukedom of Langley Territory.

 Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR calls Barbara to carry one month old Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard into the drawing room and he asks to hold her and Barbara gives Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to her grandfather and he calls out " Look at your future Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she is the first male line great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard, through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and my father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and my son, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." 

Lady Elizabeth on her tiny head has the coronet of The Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR beams from ear to ear holding the tiny golden hair heiress to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk Territory.

Standing by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR side is Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Karissa takes Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in her arms and she looks at her father in law and husband and tells them " Enough of this pomp and ceremony. Lady Elizabeth and I need our beauty rest." and with that she curtsy and she carries Lady Elizabeth out of the drawing room and up the stairs to the nursery at Norfolk Estate.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard will be the last Howard to be born out at Norfolk Estate as Lord Andrew Charles has promised Lady  Karissa a new  home out in Bedford Territory where Lord Richard William Carey is Duke of Bedford Territory.