ARIEL

The faerie was really annoyed from the persistent gods to the noisy and unsophisticated Noble's innocent or not they were still annoying.

The yapping of dogs from the other side (Villains) declaring they wanted something interesting and not boring kind of show.

Her head was aching with complaints from left and right.

They do not have the right to complain not to raise voices to her inside her Domain.

The faerie was angered which caused her to release an aura so terrifying that even the dragons could not help but waver at such an aura.

Coming out from such a little body. The faeries eyes darkened and her voice was deep.

"How dare you Lecture me, I the Faerie of Destruction and Death?!"

The objects around the faerie couldn't help but float as the faeries hair waved around the air.

"Shut your mouth and continue watching or else NONE of you mortals will make it out of here ALIVE!"

The faerie then looked back, staring intently at the door behind her.

"Those damn gods can't shut up can they"

The faerie then left with a flash only leaving her two... *cough* trusted *cough* attendants....

The black centipede sighed an took the stage. "It would be much appreciated if you all just watched and not complain about the future videos that would be shown"

"Yeah! It's so that you won't die!" The white centipede declared. "And that I wouldn't get to clean up the mess of blood splatter and pools of bloods on the floor" it added.

〔Cale was yet again yeeted into the body of yet another protagonist 〕

"Is he used to it now?"(Bud)

"I think not it's only been two or three times he had experienced this" (Glenn)

"Protagonist?" (A noble)

〔He opened his eyes to see in front of him... A fish?〕

"Fish? Is he in an ocean?" (Whitira)

"Is he drowning?" (Archie)

"Drowning?!" Basen panicked, so did the rest of the henituse family.

〔Now why is a fish in front of him? Is he currently being drowned?〕

"I hope not, wouldn't wanna witness a person dying" (Cage) said as she took a sip of wine to calm her nerves down, she was really worried about the young master.

"I really hope not... " (Cage) muttered.

Taylor patted her shoulders he too was worried about him. The person beside Taylor Spoke in a rather quite tone but was actually heard by some as their senses of hearing was enhanced inside the faeries house.

"Of course my son is strong enough not to die in such a situation"

Taylor who noticed the people staring at them yet again hid the silver haired person behind him as to not further expose them. And smiled at the individuals who saw his suspicious actions.

"What? Son?... " (Deruth)

〔"Cale!"

The fish called out to him, the fish can talk.... No he shouldn't be surprised after all there are beast tribes in his world...

"Yes?... "

He replied as if nothing happened and looked towards the strange looking chubby fish. That was very cute indeed.