Chapter 4

Chapter 4

My day at school was completely boring as usual. I was thinking about Louis all day. Why did he want me? Why did he care? He always stands alone and never talks to anyone. Why did he suddenly talk to me? My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the final bell ringing. I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom to leave when someone hit me. I looked up and saw Brooklyn. "Where were you last night?", she yelled causing everyone to look at us. "I slept at a friend's house", I said in a monotone voice.

"Who?", she yelled again. "Stop yelling at me and it was Louis", I hissed. "Louis Tomlinson? Are you crazy? He's not good enough for you. He's only good for doing drugs and fucking sluts. He doesn't want you", she whispered angrily. "Brook, I don't have time for this." "Fine but when he leaves you? Don't come back to me." I sighed and walked out the door.

I saw a guy with green eyes, curly hair and a lot of tattoos leaning against Louis' car in the parking lot.

I walked over and he smiled. "I'm Louis' friend, Harry. He had a emergency at work and wanted me to watch you", he said staring at me. Louis sent someone I don't even know to 'watch me' for the day? "I'm Cameron, nice to meet you." "Where do you want to go since I'm watching you for about 4 hours?" I just shrugged and looked at him. I noticed that he was still staring at me. "What?" He snapped out of his trance and looked up. "In wondering how Louis got a girl as gorgeous as you but if you tell him I said that, he'll kill me", he said chuckling.

We got into the car and he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. The car ride was full of silence but not awkward silence. After awhile, he turned and went down my street. "Your house or Lou's", Harry mumbled. "Mine", I said immediately. He smirked and pulled into my garage. We got out and we went inside the house. It was empty as usual. We walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Woah, nice bedroom", He mumbled. I just shrugged and started taking out my homework. My room wasn't that special; wooden floor, white walls, a bed, tv, a guitar, a mini fridge and a lot of photos. "It's better than mine", he said looking around. I sat on my bed and looked at my homework. My teachers except too much from me.

1. Graph y<5

It seems easy but my brain and math are dysfunctional. Harry took the paper and pen from my hand and started writing. After a while, he gave it back. "What the hell?", I mumbled looking at it. He solved the problem in less than 30 seconds. "Since there is no x, ignore it and pretend that this sign is an equal sign. So, the y is 5 and the line goes horizontally.", he said explaining everything to me.

"You don't seem like the smart type", I mumbled looking up at him. He chuckled, "What do I look like?", he asked with an eyebrow raised. "A punk." He smirked and winked.