All ends have some sort of beginning

Snap

Crackle

Pop

Then there was darkness, Kid could feel how wet his body was yet he couldn't see. were his eyes closed or was the sky so dark that the world was caught in an eternal void? He didnt know, he was just cold.

In the darkness stood three figures, he didn't exactly know who any of them were yet he felt like he really should. He saw their faces, two girls, one boy, the girl on the far left had light brown hair that was braided, there was a little red tie at the end of the braid. In the middle was a boy, his hair was messy, his eyes were pitch black, Kid felt scared. Then he looked to the right, another girl, she had short black hair, her eyes were covered by her bangs.

Seven couldnt do anything besides stare at this trio of weirdos he found himself in front of. He couldnt move or else he wouldve pushed passed them, couldnt speak or else he wouldve been spewing insults at them, he couldnt look away or else he wouldve looked down to see what they even wore. Just when Kid was getting used to this, the trio of weirdos would open their mouths, their jaws unhinging, and would scream at him. He felt himself being yanked upward almost like he was being pulled out of water.

And then . . . . .

Light . . . . .

Kids eyes snapped open, he found himself being unable to breathe so he began to sputter and cough, his hands gripping what looked to be sand as he got on his hands and knees. A cough there, another cough there and then his lungs were freed. He took a second to breathe, soon rolling on his back and looking at the bleak cloudy sky. He breathed, embracing air as if it were the love of his life, he placed his hand on his chest, his shirt of course was wet. He couldve stayed there for what seemed like hours, his hand clutching the ground like a tree. Soon enough he would slowly but surely sit up, placing a hand on his forehead, he looked at his legs, then the shackle that still clung to his ankle. He looked up at the sky, then down at the sea before him, it was dark, everything was dark, the water, the clouds, the sky, was it night time?

The Runaway Kid would get up, his legs felt weak but he could manage that for now. He stumbled slight, he was very dizzy, his head was aching almost like a drum was pounding on the inside of his skull. He reached in his pocket for his flashlight, nothing, he tried his other one, nothing. He could swear right now, he knew the words from when he dropped a book on top of the long armed freaks head back at the Maw. His spine shivered at the thought of it, the feeling of pride as he ran up those stairs, the guests were already dead by then, yet he couldnt catch who did it. He searched around a bit before his eyes fell on his boat, torn in half, he shrugged, it didnt matter, he just barely got it off the maw, no use trying to pull it around now that he was on dry land, speaking of which . . .

The boy in the blue shirt would turn around and gaze at the landscape before him, the beach stretched on for what seemed like miles. To his right was the ocean, and to his peft was a stretch of land, flat land, he could see almost everything, including a very large city, it didnt seem that far but he knew it would most likely take a while to get there. He felt like something was off, like he shouldnt even be here, but he didnt care about that, he was free, if he could he would kiss the ground beneath his very feet but he didnt. There was a lighthouse that wasnt far at all from where he was, though it seemed abandoned . . . . Wait . . . . Was there something at the top . . . . It was a man, a man with a mask, the mask was smiling, the man was looking at him

"Oh fuck that!"

In and instant the boy would be running in the direction of the city and away from both the shore and the lighthouse. Soon the ground beneath his feet went from sand to dirt with grass. He found it odd that there wasnt a single tree in sight, though he didnt let that stop him from getting the hell away from that lighthouse. After a bit more running he would stop to catch his breath, looking back at the lighthouse that was futher away, he couldnt see the man anymore. Kid took a deep breath and looked forward, he mustve made a mistake, the lands werent flat, there were plenty of hills, he spoke to himself now, he did that sometimes, it helped him cope with whatever reality he was in.

"That makes no sense . . . . The land was flat . . . . I swear . . . . Or . . . . Were they?"

Now he has confused himself, continuing to walk forward and toward the city, hopefully the adults there would be better than the maw . . .