2.

English is not my first language so ignore the grammatical mistakes.

__________________________

10years ago

Jeon's Corporation

Jeon's Corporation is one of those 5 biggest companies in South Korea. People are looking for opportunities to work with this company. If they can work with this company, they know that, it will not take two days to make their own company successful. This company has branches spread in different countries where numerous workers are working hard day and night.

On Friday,all the employees at the Seoul main office are breathing a sigh of relief thinking that they will get a weekend off after working all week but bring a boss Mr. Jeon Junghoon , there is no weekend for him. After attending one meeting after another since the morning, he come to the cabin and couldn't breath a sigh of relief for two minutes when there was a knock on the door.

"Sir may i came in?"- his secretary sana said from outside of the door.

Mr.jeon, who was sitting on the chair massaging his temple with his hand adjusted his posture as he said "come in". As soon as she heard 'come in', sana entered through the door and bowed

"Sir someone has come to meet you" And then he said a little annoyed

"But as far as I thought, nobody was supposed to meet ". He was inwardly furious at how his secretary had came to seek his permission to meet him despite knowing that he had no prior appointment. But before he could say anything, the secretary spoke up

"Sir he said he is your best friend and his name is.."

Sana was ready to see his boss's anger but after she said this, she sighed as she heard her boss's furious mood change to a cheerful voice.

"Daehyun,where is he? Quickly bring him inside the cabin "- she nodded and said ok before going out "and bring some snacks and two cup of coffee " with that sana opened the door and went out.

Junghoon and Daehyun are best friends. They went through college ,university and even business studies together. They are such close friends that they know everything from cleaning up each other vomit to which girl they kissed first. They have always supported each other through good times or bad times. Although they're friends in everyone's eyes, they are like brother to each other. But after completing their business studies together in abroad, they have to take responsibility for their family business. Daehyun's family and business being in Daegu and Junghoon's being in Seoul, both of them have to go their separate ways. But that doesn't let their friendship broke even. They spend time together with family on holidays, invite each other to their homes when there is an event and it is normal for them to talk on the phone.

But Daehyun's sudden arrival in Seoul without telling him anything is surprising to Mr.jeon. And what can happen because of sudden coming to office without visiting home.. Mr.jeon is surprised by this because Mr. kim never did before . All his thoughts were interrupted when the cabin door opened and that familiar box shape smile caught his eyes.

"Can I come Mr.jeon"- mr.kim said with playful voice.

"Please Mr.kim it's my great pleasure "- with a big smile on his face, he got up from his chair and walked toward Mr.kim to hug him and they went to sit on the couch.

Mr. jeon kept saying while sitting on the couch -"what a pleasant surprise, how come?.. i mean Dae you don't come like this and you could meet at home, what was the need to come to the office?"

Mr.Kim was about to open his mouth to say something but he doesn't say anything as the secretary brings coffee and snacks to the cabin. Sana put the tray on the table.Mr.jeon nodded and asked sana to go out.

After sana left, Mr.jeon took one cup in his hand and handed another cup of coffee to Mr.kim. It's a very comfortable silence as they sipped their coffee cups. Mr.jeon swallowed the coffee and cleared his throat -

"so how is Eunjoo and Tae?.. did you come alone or you bring them with you?" Mr.Kim put the coffee cup on the table

"Actually I came here for a meeting and hoonii you know tae well, he was insisting to come here so what should I do and he can't live without his mother ,I had to bring them with me " -he said with a soft smile. Mr.jeon shook his head in disbelief , "Then you should have stayed at our house"

"I don't want to bother you as we are leaving on Sunday morning " - Mr. kim said with his head down.

Mr.jeon know his friend very well. Mr.kim's behavior seems a little strange to him today. There must be something troubling Mr.kim that he can't express. Mr.jeon put his free hand on Mr.kim's shoulder "What's bothering you?? Dae you can share everything with me" mr.kim rubs the hand on his thigh without looking at Mr. jeon and said-

"Actually....Junghoon you..I mean you know that my dream is to settle my company in Seoul " he thus felt ashamed to seek help from his friend. But he has no choice.

It's not that their company is doing badly in Daegu, but Mr.kim wants to make his company more successful. He wants to settle his company in Seoul but it's very difficult to do without a big company investment. Just like a bird needs wings to fly , a business needs support to stand up. And no one can help him like Mr.jeon in this regard. And also he know that if the name of his company combined with the name of Jeon's, no one can stop his company from reaching the top of success. But it is a shame for him to bring business in the midst of friendship.

When Mr.kim took a deep breath and about to say something Mr.jeon spoke up -

"Understood you want my help with this?" Mr.kim looked at him and saw that Mr.jeon had no expression on his face. Mr.kim thought that his long friendship might end now but Mr .jeon started to smile.

"Do you think of me as a friend or not?" Mr.kim looked at him confused. "No i didn't mean tha......." Mr.jeon shook his head in disbelief -

"Dae you have been thinking since college time to settle business in Seoul, and if you want it do it now than definitely do it and yes, l am always by your side."

He widened his eyes in surprise. He couldn't have imagined that Mr.jeon would agree to help him so easily. He hesitantly said - "But hoonei, it's business and business had profits and losses...... and i don't know if my company will be profitable here"

Mr.jeon sat comfortably back on the couch and thought for a moment - "if you are insisting me so much about this, I need to talk to Yuri ( Mrs.jeon) since yuri is a shareholder of Jeon's Corporation.

And yes, yuri will be very upset if you don't come to our house. And l will talk to Yuri and let you know about the decision... what say!" Mr.kim seemed to be holding his breath even since now he sighs and said "Okey."

Then they talk here and there to lighten their moods. After spending 30 minutes like this, they got up from couch and hugged each other "So, tomorrow at six o'clock in the evening you will come to our house and have dinner with us.And don't forget to bring Tae and Eunjoo " - Mr.jeon broke the hug and said with a soft smile.

Mr.kim nodded. " Hoonei, please talk to Yuri about this "- mr.kim said with request. And Mr.jeon assured him that he would talk to Yuri about it. With that they said goodbye to each other. After mr kim left,He concentrated on the work left behind and hurriedly finished the work and left for home.

Continued....

____________________

I know this a very boring chapter .next chapter is going to be flash back 2 .....

___________♡_____________♡__________

I want to know your opinion about this chapter..........and sarangheyo 💜