[chapter 3]

A/N: Two P.O.V'S!! Do you like it?

~~~~~~~[[[~]]]~~~~~~~

A silver tabby padded up to a small clearing. She looked up. Many cats were there, all of them, it seemed, had stars in their fur, like her.

Except one. This one was currently walking towards a very high rock. This one cleared her throat and started to speak. 

"Hello, fellow Starfalls. How has it been?"

Many cats muttered 'yes'; the others nodded. Except one or two, but they couldn't hear anyway. They never really cared, they said so themselves.

The silver tabby flicked her tail. "Hello, Owl," she said, swiveling her ear towards the leader. "I have something to discuss."

She paused, before continuing. "Are you sure that you were right in everything about the prophecy? The one about her?"

Owl's pretty blue eyes blinked. "I know you doubt me, Silverstone. You needn't. I have great faith in her."

Silverstone blinked, but Owl didn't pause. "And since I believe she is the right cat, it is time to send her an omen."

Silverstone nodded, before taking a deep breath. "Then we shall summon her."

~~~~~~~[skydawn's pov]~~~~~~~

Skydawn was dreaming. She knew it. If she weren't dreaming, why did she catch fifty mice? That was way too overpowered!

She was about to catch another one, when suddenly the world went dark. Skydawn started yowling. Why were clouds covering the sun? That was what made it dark. She hated the dark. Who knew what lurked there? Before she had time to think, black birds suddenly started falling all around her. That was really strange. Why were the crows falling? Crows fly, not fall! 

She smelled fire. Fire everywhere, that is. Wherever she looked, fire engulfed her surroundings.

"Great Starfall, help me!" she yowled, terrified. 

A voice spoke from the shadows, soft but loud. 

"Don't worry, young one! Nothing here can harm you," she said, as the flames came dangerously near Skydawn.

Skydawn forced herself to calm down. She repeated what the voice had said. Nothing here can harm you, nothing here can harm you, Skydawn!

Suddenly, the clouds parted. A brilliant ray of light filtered in, and all the flames faded. 

"The crows will fall, the flames will burn, everything is darkest before the dawn," spoke a new voice, rugged and harsh. 

Skydawn blinked, waking up. That was a strange dream.

~~~~~~~[end of chapter]~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry. I'm bad at writing omens :'(

A/N 2: This was kind of choppy. I don't really like it.