My first training

Hi my Lovely's this is part 5 of My pup~ and I hope you injoy it and I am also extremely hungry and it's 10:58 in the morning and haven't eaten anything but also remember you can vent in the comments cus some people are sad while reading this but on with the story

No one's pov♡

After what happened last night Midoriya hasn't talked to any of his classmates but instead focused on training " Already problem children today we will be training. " 'aww man' was all he heard " stop complaining and go to the locker rooms ill be a the field. And with that all of the students when to the locker rooms and got dressed in the boys locker room every thing was fine until bakugou took his shirt off his body was covered in scares he could feel all eyes on on him he finished his business seprisingly he was the first one out then Midoriya and everyone else.

☆☆☆Bakugous pov♡♡♡

I've been going to UA for about a week now and everything is going good except that everyone thinks i'm a monster. But everything else is good I have a friend that isn't a scientist and I'm at the top of my class. Though there is something I am worried about today we training and I'm scared I'm going to hurt them I mean I know that they've been mean to me but that's ok they're still my classmates and Izuku's friends. I know that izu cares about them so why does he put me first, it's wired because Marie did the same thing, I hope she can see me.

♡◇♧ Aziawa pov♡◇♤

" Alright you little shit's it's training day so, you guys going to be sparing with each other ok fist up...... Bakugou and problem child...go to the arena" they go to the arena as I watch I know midoriya is powerful but bakugou... I've never seen his strength "FIGHT!" I yell as the get ready (I've never made a fight seace💀) Midoriya lunges at Bakugou but he quickly dodges it it went like this for the entire fight until Midoriya landed a hit on bakugou everyone was tensing up at the space.

*$%Midoriya's pov♤♡◇

I landed a hit on bakugou and said "aren't you going to fight back?" Bakugou lowered his head in acceptance, and with that bakugo lunged at me braking the ground beneath us. I didn't know bakugou could fight. He was extremely fast and he kepted his balance making sure to make all the moves he was doing were perfect

After the fight Midoriya won btw

I've never seen someone with that much balance and so much power its fantastic "Hey katsuki sorry for . . . You know training..." "that's ok." He said " I was wondering if you do me a favor?" I asked "sure what is it" he asked " I was wondering if you tell me about your quirk and some weaknesses you have?" "Yeah I don't mind" we talked about his quirk all night and did some assignments and we had so much fun buy I realized that Bakugou kept spacing out " You ok?" I asked with concern "yeah im fine thanks for asking!"

♤♡◇Cat-suki's pov♡◇♤

I was spacing out a lot so I guess Midoriya was concerned and asked if I was ok I was ok but my brain wasn't, I kept thinking about Midoriya and I but...we kissed...

This was 574 words that's the most I've ever written im so happy and I'll go further than that next time or I'll try see ya, lovelies