Bleach OC (Arrancar turncoat)

Name: Elliot Schneider

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 148

Rank: Arrancar Soldier (Not permitted the rank of schutzstaffel)

Race: Arrancar

Sexuality: Bi

Age: 500+

Affliation: Wandenreich

Current status: Alive

Cero Color: Dark Blue

Personality: Quiet young man, calculating and Calm during stressful situations. A competent strategist, proven during the sternritter's invasion of hueco Mundo, although he lost. He managed to hold his own with lost casualties.

Backstory: after the downfall of Sosuke aizen, Elliot soon found a place within harribel's regime. Although his combat ability pales in comparison to harribel's elite fraccion. He makes up for it with his tactical knowledge, when the invasion came, he held out for 3 days with the resources given, but it was inevitable. As he was soon captured and given a choice, join or die. He accepted the latter as he was not ready to meet death. Although he hated abandoning his queen, he was just scared of dying.

Powers & abilities: (Resurrection Form/Infierno) this form covers up 50% of his body with blue flames. His limbs increasing in size, making his arms and legs muscular and thick. Increasing his overall strength and combat ability.

Appearance description (Resurrection form): increasing the size and weight of his arms and legs. Making them muscular and thick, especially in his thighs. His exterior layer is covered in blue intense flames, while his interior is cover up in dense bone armor. Acting as a final defense.

Weaknesses: while in his Resurrection form, his speed is hindered greatly, making him an easier target for high speed opponents.

Weapon description: an odd designed short sword, with a circular shape in the middle of the actual blade itself. Its where he charges his Cero blasts and fires them with ease and precision.

Actual appearance: