Secrets & Songbooks:

I woke up in the morning I was so tired I watched the fight with face puncher and Dez and totally deniliated and then went back to the store outside so that we could watch Dez getting attacked by a kangaroo and even though these days were complete mess it was kind of fun I can't wait to see what we have in store today especially because it's special day but everyday special day you think about it it's probably something just crazy wild you never see you're coming you know but then it's probably like I can't really explain it but it's so crazy anyways how to get up for my boring job I mean it's kind of fun now that Austin has arrived. I went into my bathroom and take a shower which was a really good shower because I tried to do body scrub from bath & body and it smelled some good and I was glowing. But I just kept thinking about Austin I mean how is he so perfect I'm sure he has a flaws which I am madam I thought he was a crazy lunatic and was stupid that I couldn't even imagine.

I put on a black crop top strapless shirt that says I don't give a shit about anything and some pajama pants that were two different colors on each side one was red and the other one was almost white and the red had the words coke written on the side. I then used a fragrance that I saw at bath & body about that and it's called butterfly and it's so good. And then for my hair I just let the bangs fly out today and put the rest in the high ponytail so that when I had goes down they could see the split I know I'm late everyday but this time actually made attempt to get on time but when I saw the clock I was already late and I actually tried I brushed my hair and put my crocks on and skateboard to the mall.

“late for the third time, when are you actually going to be early?” said Ally as I picked up my skateboard.

“I don't know but actually made attempt and I was just a delayed cuz I was brushing my hair”

“oh really?” she said.

“yeah”

“I don't believe you for some weird reason and when I tell you about wearing inappropriate shirts at work” said Ally.

“I couldn't find my sweatshirt to cover it up”

“you're lucky is just some small words today because if it was really really big you know that we would have a problem, right?” said Ally.

“I know”

“Excuse me, sir. We have a strict store policy that only store employees can take instruments off the display. We don't want anything to break.” said Ally. Ally grabs a violin to show the customer, and the entire shelf of violins crashes to the ground. Without turning around, Ally knows what happened and is a bit embarrassed by it “Here you go.” she said by handing it to him

Dez started to blowing a sad but comical sting trombone while standing behind a drumset.

“I've been waiting all day for something bad to happen so I could do that.”

“Something bad happened this morning when put on that shirt.” said Austin as he plays a quick guitar sting

“Zinger-sting! Sweet!” said Dez.

“What-up!” Austin & Dez said.

“Guess who's got a job at that...” said Trish as she walks into Sonic Boom with an excessive amount of rouge, mascara, and lipstick

“The clown store?” said Dez as he interrupted her

“No, at the make-up kiosk. They pay in us free samples. And really? You're making clown jokes dressed like that?” said Dez

“Everyone, stop picking on his shirt.”

“I'm talking about his shoes.” said Trish

“Oh.” said Dez and walks to the counter to reveal he's literally wearing clown shoes. He is such a weird person.