ミ★ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴, 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. - 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ★彡

𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 

        𝘳𝘺𝘬𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷  

     It was a dark and stormy night, me and my best friend, Leon, were exploring an abandoned basilica we had come across previously. "Are you sure this is safe, Léon?" I asked my friend, Leon, "Ryker, you worry too much, and yes I'm sure this is safe." ~⋆C⋆R⋆A⋆C⋆K⋆!⋆~, the sound of a broken mirror, echoed throughout the basilica. "Ryker, hide in this closet. I'm going to go see what that was. Okay?" Leon explained to me. I followed his orders. I hopped inside the closet and soon heard a loud gunshot, coming from downstairs. ~𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴. ~ I thought to myself. Soon enough, I stepped down the stairs. "LEON?!" I called out, "LEON, ARE YOU OKAY?!" I had gotten no answer, either times. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw it, Leon was dead. I couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me.

     "Leon...?" I said, in shock and despair. I ran up to his body, holding it in my arms, tears prickling at my eyes, threatening to escape. "T-this isn't Léon. This can' t be true! This isn't him!" I yelled in disbelief. His face... it was a mix of muscle, flesh, and blood. He was barely recognizable... His right eye was missing, and his left one was barely hanging on by a string. I covered his disoriented face with a white handkerchief, grabbed his bible and left. 

     I got up and run out of the basilica. Running Throughout the Woods, looking for some sort of path. ~ 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 a 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥! 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴. ~ I thought. Someone, talking on their cellphone. "Was there anyone else there?" the unknown man asked the other person on the phone. I ran over to him, yelling, "SIR, PLEASE HELP!! MY FRIEND... HE WAS KILLED. IN THAT OLD CHURCH BACK THERE!" I tripped while yelling though, Leon's bible had fallen out of my jacket, "PLEASE DON'T OPEN THAT!" I exclaimed, but I was too late, the man had already picked it up, opened it and search the pages. It seemed as he couldn't look away. . . And a second later ~POP~ his head exploded. . . Not phased by this one bit, I ran up to him, grabbed the bible and ran off...

                                         TO BE CONTINUED

     word count: 399.