love [luhv] • noun

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [𝗅𝗎𝗁𝗏] • 𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍.
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

That's what she first wrote on this blank space.
He asked her what the word "love" meant, coming out of her mouth.
She stood there, right in front of him, and couldn't answer the question.
Obviously she knew the definition of "love". But what "love" meant ? That was something way harder to explain.

"Hell, yeah...what's love ?"

She never asked herself this question for the good reason that there was no love before he came. She was quite alone, and terribly lonely.

But one day they met and both of them stayed until today.

"That's enough. I'm tired of all of this", he said.

"What's this, as you say ? What does it mean, explain !"

"This is the way you love me !"

"The way I love you, are you kidding me ?"

Then, they violently argued and both of them slammed the door of their respective rooms.

"ALRIGHT, THAT'S NOW THE WAY I LOVED YOU !„ she finally screamed.

One just took his earphones to relax, and the other sat in front of this blank sheet. Too busy thinking about what they yelled at each other a few minutes ago to forget how hurtful every words they said was.

A tear flowed down her cheek and crashed on the page. The wet stain looked like a dark sun on the paper, and she sadly smiled.
It's at this moment that she knew she fucked up.

Love was not a word,
Not a feeling,
Not even "whatever the hell she wanted".

Love was the man on the other side of the wall, listening to music as loud as possible in his earphones.

Love was him.