The world setting

The world I dream is quite different from a lot fantasy novels I had read so far I not similar to the earth as well. Still the setting is Middle East age with king and noble existence with strange creatures.
I would try to explain as much as remember here.
The world was not a planet it was verse universe. The supreme being existed and controlled that world. I can't remember how the people call that world. They called themselves self Ewan people. The supreme being controlled the life of planets. There are mainly three main controllers. Two supreme domains don't live each existence so they divide the domains. The vest space is like a clear wall that divide the universe. Ewan can't travel one another domain.

Xoxo I was not a main character or anything in this world. Just normal Ewan listening to spicy gossip of the special events happened in that world. It was juicy that I remember that dream even till now.
There are not really one main character there are multiple characters involved in the story happening. Lesson to learn is even fantasy world the world doesn't revolve around only one person.
——————————————-
Characteristics of Ewans

They got lot of different races resulting multiple skin colours most Ewan I saw got tinted blue, purplish colour skin. Some got pinky green skin colour. I heard the more noble bloodline they are they skin turn to redish with Snow White eyes and hairs. The supreme bloodline got very crystal clear eye and ash white hair colour. Ewan doesn't believe in love. Lower class Ewan doesn't have a chance to change but the noble Ewan can sleep their body and turn themselves into creatures of some planets and experiences feeling and when they return they cut of their feelings to turn themselves to true noble.

They can live up to 1000ish light years. Supreme haven't changed since the first one. They don't even know how old is he. Might be really really old.

Their skyline is pastel green. I remember it clearly since it was breathtakingly beautiful even for a dream.

That is.