1.

Elijah stalked into the old abandoned house as Rose-Marie opened the door, expecting his arrival. After interrogating her on why he was here, he learned of the Petrova doppelgänger. He listened around wanting to hear who was in the house, in case this was an ambush, detecting no foul play. He zeroed in on Rose-Marie. He didn't need to listen to a heartbeat to detect just how terrified Rose was.

He walked further into and saw 2 girls, one of whom was knocked out on a burgundy sofa, with blood smeared on her head and in her hair. The other was standing and had her brown eyes on Trevor, who was dangerously close to her until the Original entered the room

Elijah cleared his throat and the brunette girl jumped, her eyes wide and she was trembling with fear. He sped in front of her, taking in her features, taking in her scent.

"Human: It's impossible. How?" He asked, to no one in particular, he was perplexed as to how this woman could resemble Katerina to a T, and be human.

"We do not know, but she is here," Rose-Marie stated simply, trying her best to not agitate or anger the original who could grant her the freedom she so desperately craved.

"We have a long journey ahead of us, we should be going," He said, backing away from Elena slightly. Tears filled the doppelgängers eyes, fear in her heart at what was to come once she was left solely in Elijah's hands.

Elena stepped to the side pleading to Trevor and Rose "Please don't let him take me." Her voice trembling as she looked between the two and Elijah.

"Two more things and we're done." He decided, turning around and facing Trevor and Rose, the latter standing slightly behind her.

"Who is the other girl?" He asked tilting his head towards the red-head on the couch.

"She was a complication that wasn't seen before," Rose replied vaguely, her eyes dancing around the room, never quite staying on the original for too long.

"That is not what I asked you Rose-Marie: I asked you who she was." Elijah quipped, taking a step closer to her.

Rose took a small step back and said "She's family to the doppelgänger. That's all I know."

Elijah glanced back over to the girl as she started to slowly stir awake. He couldn't help but notice she was beautiful, there was an air of intrigue around the girl he so desperately wanted to unravel.

Trevor stepped forward from behind Rose and addressed Elijah "I've waited so long for this day Elijah, I'm truly very sorry." He bowed his head as Elijah slowly circled him.

"Oh, no your apology is not necessary," Elijah assures him, with a sense of amusement in his voice and a smirk on his face.

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." Trevor explains with guilt present in his tone.

"Well yes, you are the guilty one. And Rose aided you because she was loyal to you, now that I honor. Where was your loyalty?" He stops in front of Trevor and asks him, anger coloring his words at the man.

The sleeping beauty on the old sofa had fully awoken by now. She was standing shakily beside Elena while holding her hand. Her vision was a little blurry and she felt unsteady in her body.

"I beg you-" Elijah cut off his words with his hand severing Trevor's head from his body. Rose's cries immediately filled the air as she sobs over the loss of her best friend and companion.

"You-" Rose began to speak, pain and anger in her voice.

"Don't, Rose. Now that you are free." Elijah says to her, grabbing a handkerchief from his suit pocket and wiping blood off of his hands.

"Come." Elijah walks towards Elena with his hand out.

Elena walks backwards sputtering out, the redhead behind her following her actions and avoiding eye contact with the Original at all times. "No, wait. What about the moonstone."

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah says in a cold tone, glowering at the doppelgänger.

"I know that you need it, and I know where it is." Elena says, tears spilling down her face.

"Yes." Elijah encourages. His patience wearing thin.

"I can help you get it." Elena offers, fear still emanating from her.

"Tell me where it is," Elijah demands.

"It doesn't work that way," Elena says, in a matter-of-fact tone. Which clearly does not have the effect she was hoping for.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asks, glaring at Elena before turning to look at Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it," Rose assures the vampire in a hollow voice. 

Elijah turns back towards Elena, his patience gone. He looks into her eyes and attempts to use compulsion on her, when it doesn't work he notices the necklace around her neck. Smelling the vervain inside of it. He stares at it for a moment, having a vague sense of familiarity.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" Elijah growls out. He rips the necklace off of her neck, tosses it aside and grabs her throat, forcing her to look at him. Elena struggles but is no match for Elijah.

"Tell me where the moonstone is." Elijah compels.

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins," Elena answered in a blank tone, the fight had left her.

"What's it doing there?" Elijah adds curiously.

"It's with Katherine," Elena responds.

"Interesting," Elijah says as he releases his compulsion on the doppelgänger.

A loud crash echoes throughout the home, alerting the vampires to another unknown presence. "What is that?"

"I don't know," Rose replies, clutching onto the banister of the grand staircase.

"Who else is in this house?" Elijah angrily spits out.

"I don't know." Rose reinforces once again.

Elijah grabs Elena's arm and drags her to the main hallway of the abandoned home. Rose grabs the other girl who seems to have calmed down and follows close behind.

The girl stumbles with Rose-Marie's fast pace, the fear, the trauma, the injury. It was too much for her body to handle, so as she walked, she passed out. Her vision blacked out and her body went limp.

_________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys so this may not be 100% accurate but I'm doing my best. Make sure to vote and comment. Arabella has a fan cast of Sarah Rafferty! We'll be seeing more of her supernatural side soon.