More than friends with a stripper

(This is the dance ⬆️ also this is cannon to OC backstory also disclaimer, I have no idea how stripclubs work and I have been in one)
(Allen's Pov)

Today is my birthday! I'm excited about it. See I'm turning 21 and I haven't been doing so well lately so going out with friends for dinner and just seeing everyone is fun.

It had just turned 10:00 and my close buddy Lucas suggested something "hey I got an idea!  You down for some partying tonight Allen?" I turn to him "sure, what's your take?" Lucas thinks for a moment. "I heard about a strip club down the street, if your down we should go." I thought about all the possibilities "hmm I don't see why not, it sounds fun" I look to the group "who is coming?" I watch as Tomas and Owen think. (Just pulling names out of my ass) "sure Jessie is out for the night- I'm sure she won't care," Owen says "better watch it though, your wife can be anywhere she could see you." Tomas said worrisome to Owen "pff- sure."

(Time skip-)
Since everyone wanted to go we got into Lucas's van and drove down the street.
Everyone got out but I sat and looked at the place, it's not my first time at a strip club, hell I've been to lots of strip clubs, but this one was different-.

I got out of the van and walked to Lucas. "This is a gay strip club?" I questioned. he looked over to me "I- ya I thought it would be ok because ya know you're... well ya know" he was sweating "because I'm gay?" I asked. Well, I'm Pan but that doesn't matter here. "Yea, is that alright?" "Of course, I'm glad you're trying to support Lucas" I hugged him and he hugged back it's been a week since I came out to him he's still new to it.

We walked into the colorful place. It was pretty big, men and women were all over at the bar or near the stage. When you walked in you are immediately greeted with colorful lights and a slowed pop song. The first thing you see after getting blinded by the lights is a big velvet stage with three poles on it, near it, are seats and couches I'm guessing to either talk or watch the dancers on stage.

To the other side near the stage was a huge bar filled with people with drinks and bartenders with somewhat revealing clothing. After looking around everyone split up. I walked over to one of the couches and sat down.

(Max's Pov)
I'm backstage getting ready to go up and I look over to Bryce who is there for support "they're about to call me up" she looks up from her phone "... Yeah, I know" I start to sweat "you good?" Bryce asks "yea, it's just gonna be a really busy night and anything can happen" I worry. "Look you'll be fine nothing will happen and if so I got pepper spray k?" I huff  "... ok" I look to the curtains as I hear my name getting called out by the announcer, I take a deep breath and walk out.

(Allen's pov)

I look up from my phone which was playing a YouTube video to see a bunch of people near the stage, mostly men. They were all chanting a name of a stripper waiting with money in their hands. Now I've been to lots of strip clubs but I never see that many people waiting to see one person. I look back and see a long leg come out of the velvet curtains in the back and watch as a tall enderman walks out on stage. He had Snow White hair, dark purple booty shorts with white and black leather straps all around his body, and two hot pink fuzzy arm pieces.

He had bright purple eyes that stuck out from others and his tail was long. I stared at him for a bit. realizing that I was biting my lip and gripping my pants and I snap out of my trance. Holy shit- this guy is hot and cute, really sexy. I sit and think still looking at the stage.

(Video above is the dance) I watched as the enderman danced and it was like I was put in a spell.