Bye bye

Sorry this was so sudden but, I guess I just grew out of this account yk? Though I will say its weird giving up something you spent two years of your life working towards.

Well my name is Nyx and Im fourteen for those who didn't know. Though I've learned my age comes as a shock to people after they read some of the newer things I write and then find out my age. This was my very first ever wattpad account so a lot of the stuff here was some of the first things I ever wrote, like the douma x reader book that will now be forever discontinued, my apologies for that. Though when I started writing it I had no idea about what I was doing so it was inevitably going to happen.

I think I just outgrew wattpad, maybe it was because I matured far quicker than normal kids my age because of trauma and being exposed to adult things when I was younger or maybe it's just not as exciting as it used to be.

But Im in highschool now and since its the new year I finally decided to log out forever, I had been debating it for awhile but was scared. Im gonna miss all the friends I made on this god forsaken app. Even if we were all traumatized kids hiding in smut comment sections from the adults.

My ao3 account has the same name as this one, I don't write on there very often at most once every couple of months but if you want to still read my work you can find me there. I don't have much to show for it since I don't do it very often but my writing had improved.

Well I suppose this is my final goodbye, happy new year and thanks to those who've been with me along my journey of learning to write, I still have aways to go but thanks for not saying how shitty my writing used to be back then, I probably wouldn't have continued writing if those comments that told me how good my writing was back then didn't exist, you guys really knew how to boost a 12 year olds ego 😅

- Nyx