Chapter 1: Ouiji Board

Tessa waited in her dorm room nervously. She was waiting for a guy, Dean, she had just started hanging out with. He had offered to show her how to use an ouiji board when he found out that she loved the Paranormal.

There was a knock on the door. She answered it and smiled. "Is that it?" Pointing at the box in his hand."It's a game?"

He laughed. "Just wait and see." He came into the room and began setting it up.

She shut the door behind him and turned around, "So how will I know if YOU are just moving the thing?"

"Just trust me?" He asked.

"OK, but if it ever says anything inappropriate, I know it's you."

"Or a pervy ghost," he winked at her.

Tessa sighed "come on Dean, don't fuck with me."

"I cross my heart." Dean said crossing his heart.

Tessa sat on the floor across from Dean, ok, what do I do?"

"Well we both put two fingers of both hands on it. I'll do the rest. You'll catch on. But DO NOT let go until it says goodbye." He explained.

Tessa placed her fingers on the planchette.  She nodded to Dean as a sign she was ready. Dean softly spoke, "Is anyone here who wants to be heard?"

The planchette moved to YES. Dean smiled and said, "What is your name?"

Tessa swallowed as she read "A-N-D-R-E-W... Andrew?"

Before Dean could ask anymore, Tessa asked, "How old are you?"

It moved slowly as Dean said, "1-0...10? Man, it's a kid."

Tessa stared at Dean. "You're screwing with me."

"No, I swear I'm not."

"OK, if this isn't Dean...prove you're here." Tessa called out. Nothing happened, "that's what I thought."

Just then, a book flew off Tessa's book shelf and hit her on the leg. She let go of the planchette and held her leg. "How'd you do that?"

Dean's eyes widened. "You let go..."

"What does that mean?"

"You trapped him on our world. He's going to haunt you."

Tessa laughed. "Shut up."

"Want me to stay the night to protect you?" He grinned.

"Smooth. As fun as this was, I should get to bed,it's almost midnight."

Dean stood up and held his hand out to Tessa. Once she was up, he put the board away and walked to the door, "Tess?"

"Yeah?" Tessa walked to him.

Dean grabbed her hand and pulled her close as he kissed her gently on the lips. When he pulled away, he whispered, "I like you a lot."

She smiled. "Me too."

Once Dean left Tessa, still smiling, got her pajamas on and laid in bed. She turned on the TV for background sound to fall asleep to. She laid in bed and thought about Dean.

Just before falling asleep, the TV turned off. Tessa grabbed the remote to turn it back on when it came back on. Then the light flipped on. Tessa jumped out of bed and ran out the door. She ran to the boys' side of the dorm and knocked on Dean's door.

Seth, Dean's roommate, answered the door. Tessa, in her pajamas, said, "Dean...I...um...I need you."

Dean gently pushed past Seth as Seth said, "Nice to see you too."

Dean pulled Tessa in. "Stay here tonight."

Seth looked at them "um no. She has her own room, go there."

Dean took Tessa's hand, "Whatever, come on."

When they got to her room, Dean laid in the extra bed. Tessa laid in her bed. The light came on again by itself, Tessa covered her head and yelled, "DEAN!"

Dean jumped into her bed and wrapped his arms around you,"believe me now?"

"Shut up! And don't leave me." She pushed closer to him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He kissed her head as she fell asleep in his arms.