Chapter 3: The Dream

They ended the game at 2:30 a.m. Tessa didn't want to walk to her dorm room, so she asked Dean, "Can we just sleep here tonight?"

Before Dean could answer, Seth said, "Sure, but no naughty touching...im on the top bunk, and I don't wanna hear that."

Dean laughed as Tessa blushed, "we don't do that..."

"Yet." Dean interrupted her.

Tessa rolled her eyes. "I call bed. You get the floor."

Dean groaned as he made a bed on the floor.

"Don't be a baby." Tessa grinned.

Dean whispered, "I won't. Just know one day you'll want me in bed with you."

Tessa laid down as she whispered, "Maybe...one day..." She yawned as she fell asleep.

Tessa opened her eyes to find herself outside. She looked around for Dean as she called out, "Dean? Stop playing with me."

Nothing.

Suddenly, a little light showed up far from her. She figured it was a flashlight and began walking to it. Tessa walked and walked, but it seemed the light was moving away as she walked.

Suddenly, there was a fence in front of her, and the light seemed to be inside the fence. Tessa stuck her foot into the chain linked fence and pulled herself up. When she reached the top, she threw herself down onto the grass.

The light became smaller but looked like it was on the grass as well, "hello?" Tessa called out.

"Help me...." a little voice whispered.

"Who is that? Dean?"

"Help...me..." The voiced whispered again.

Tessa walked slowly to the light, as if something was guiding her to it. She noticed stones in neat rows as she walked.

"Is this a..." Tessa spoke to herself as she got to the light. The light danced from the grass to a stone. Tessa looked at the stone and read outloud, "Andrew... McOwen... 1941 to 1951."

Suddenly something grabbed her and screamed in her ear, "HELP ME!"

Tessa sat up in bed as she gasped. She was shaking as she got out of bed and laid down next to Dean on the floor. She tapped him on the chest and whispered, "Hold me?"

He didn't answer but wrapped both arms around her as she laid her head on his chest. He smiled as he felt so many emotions just holding her. "Are you ok?"

Tessa whispers, "I am now."