New Miraculous

Third POV

Camellia went to the show against her wishes as a new superstar—Aurora Ravens. She tiredly went through the whole process, walking, being criticized, and photographed with the model Adrien Agreste. Adrien was pleasant enough, we exchanged a few friendly chats, but as mother warned me that no one should know who I really am, I didn't tell him. It's not the first time we modeled together, in my other identities I also did so. 

Engulfed in my thoughts I sat down on my bed only to discover a small oddly shaped box on it. 

"What could that possibly be" she wonders as her fingers open the box.

As the box opens a bling ding purple light engulfs Camellia. A few seconds later, a purple Kwami emerges from the light.

"Hello princess, my name is Cora. Please let me explain......" the kwami started to say. But Camellia simply sighed "whatever, not another robot to keep me in site from my mother." The kwami looked rather puzzled "Why princess, I'm no robot. I'm a kwami that may give you magical powers." "As Ladybug and Chat Noir's powers?" She asked rather excitedly. " Yes quite so princess," The kwami responded calmly. "To transform, first put on the pin and  you simply have to say: Cora, let the mysteries unfold!" Camellia nodded, she studied the badge in the box. It is golden in color picturing a golden star is surrounded by two circles. Camellia pinned it on to her shirt, it shone rather nicely.

Hearing a bang out side the window, Camellia hurried to see what happened. The bang came from the Eiffel Tower. A huge boulder flew into the  room barely missing the tiny little Kwami. Camellia turned to Cora with a tiny smile on her face. "It's time for action. Cora, let the mysteries unfold!"

A blinding flash surrounded her and then she emerged in a purple cloak. It covered her face as well as most of her body. On her waist, there's a small square bag filled with cards. She took of the hood for the clock, she finally changed back to normal. No more sickish blonde her hair for her, her hazel curls fell to their full length. Her eyes as well was back to dark sea blue, the contacts were gone. 

"It's time for action!"She cried.

A few blocks away, a boy yelled" Plagg, claws out!"

Notes

My chapters are really short now. But they'll get longer soon~