Chapter 1

" Mia ! Take those earphones out and come eat breakfast !" My mama yelled.

I didn't hear her of course
because I had my earphones in.

" Mia! Mia ! MIA! " My brother Jaylen yelled.

I jumped and pulled my earphones out.

" What?" I say irritated

" Mama said get down here and eat breakfast. But we don't have a lot of time. We might be late on the first day."

" Ok. " I said grabbing my purse, books, and phone.

I ran downstairs and grab a piece of toast and some juice and ran out the door into my brothers jeep.

" Stop texting and go! You know I hate to be late. Everyone's going to be staring at me when I walk in ! " I say with a attitude.

" Damn Mia , ok. " He says putting his phone down and starting the car.

We finally pull out and start heading towards the school.

Oh! Sorry , I kinda just rushed into things and didn't
introduce my self.

My name is Mia Stalkman I am 15 years old and in the 9th grade and I am African American with Indian in me.

I am average height with long pretty hair, and light skin.

I have been told a lot that I am a very pretty girl. But that still doesn't help with my shyness.

Honestly , I hate that I'm shy. Nobody talks to me. I try to talk to people but when my mouth opens nothing comes out.

" Mia ! Wake up. We here at your school. "

I jumped up and looked at the time. I was late. Of course.

" Dang Jaylen you couldn't have drove faster ?" I say while running out of the car and into the school.

I busted through the doors at my school and ran to my first block class.

Mr. Smith

I walked to the door slowly and opened it.

All eyes were on me. I began to shake. When I looked at the teacher he was smiling at me.

" Hello young lady. Why don't you come in? " He says with a huge smile on his face.

I walked in and sat in the nearest seat.

" Since it's the first day I won't put that tardy in the computer. I'll let you slide."

I looked down at my books.

Mr. Smith finally stopped looking at me and started talking.

" Alright class, I guess I will introduce myself. My name is Daron Smith. But of course, you being the students. You have to call me Mr. Smith. I am 29 years old and I am single. "

All the girls looked around whispering to their friends. They thought the teacher was cute.

He was cute. That made me even more shy. Even though he was my teacher I'm still shy around cute boys or men.

" Quite down , so, since it's the first day I will not make you do any work. We're just going to talk about some things. How about you guys and girls introduce yourselves to me and maybe some class mates. Just stand up and go."

everyone looked around. Then finally a girl stood up.

She was African American and ghetto as can be.

" Hey wassup hello! " She laughed but no one else did.

" My name is, Shaneice Pope. And I just, ain't down for this school shit. My mama making me go doe. But she ain't shit either. Whatever. But yea, dats it." she says sitting down while loudly chewing on her gum.

" Ok. " Mr. Smith says. " Next. "

A lot more people went and then finally the bell rang.

I was the last person to walk out the door.

" Hey" I heard the teacher say.

I turned around and he motioned me to come over there.

" What's your name? "

" Mia. " I say in a low voice.

" Ok. Well Mia. You make sure you're not late to my class again. I wouldn't want to have to punish you. " He says with I slight smile on his face.

" Yes sir. " I say turning around and walking off.

While I was walking off I could feel eyes staring at me.

Not me. My body, my curves, and butt.

I don't think I am going to like this class.

Authors Note :

Hey ! I hope Yall enjoyed the first chapter ! Tell me what Yall think ! I'll post a picture of the teacher next time I'll update.