😍🍆

this story will include

• praise
• thigh riding

enjoy clay 😉

_________

george was facing his moniter. Eyes glued to the screen for whatever reason. It looked like twitter. i gase my eyes back on my phone, trying to find whatever to do for the time being. Tiktok, snapchat, spotify, anything. but i just really craved georges attention. You watched his hands as he clicked on his mouse. you began to feel a bit hotter, starring at his hands and imagining them unclipling your bra, trailing down your body, down your pants even. you end up switching laying positions so you can try to create some friction, but nothing is helping. you're craving george. "what are you doing" he says, you shoot your head towards him as you realize he watched you trying to masturbate without causing attention.
you throw the fuzzy blanket over your legs and hands. "nothing" i say, my face turning more red as it is. he gets up from his chair, looking at you, and raising a eyebrow. for some reason this turned you on. "come here baby." he says, sitting back down on his chair, patting his thigh, for me to come sit. im hesitant. would i be getting punished for this?
i crawl over slowly. "thats it baby." i whimper a little from the overwhelming sensation i have between my legs.
im basically atop of him now, on his thigh. "why did you want me to sit here.." i question, red faced. he looks at me, looks at my lips, then leans in. hes basically using my mouth for his tongue. i maon into the kiss, grinding softly on his clothed thigh. i moan a little louder as my clit rubs against his thigh. he grabs my tit abrubtly and starts massaging them. im a complete mess atop of him. his cold slender hands, leaving trails all over my body. hes still aserting dominance with my mouth, i thought i could be a little tease and gently bite.
he jumps back before starring at my deep blue eyes. "that wasnt smart, baby." i let my head down a little. seeing the massive tent in his pants. i gulp. we've never done anything like this before. "take your pants off baby."
i give in. getting up and doing a strip tease for him. i drop my pants, kick them off, and trail to my shirt, to unclipping my bra. i walk closer towards him, and he starts to lick and suck on my nipple. i throw my head back and moan softly. "come baby, sit." he says, patting to his thigh. "okay.." i get out, still being to nervous to say anything.
i sit, i moan almost instantly, ss hes grabbed a hold of my waist, and has starting guiding me.
"fuck baby, just like that.." he maons, and leaves trails of hickies down my neck.
i whimper and whine as i take his card cock and start pumping it up and down softly, he lets out some precum, and i start rubbing my thumb along the tip, hes so sensitive and cute..
"fuck! u-nm.. just like that, you're doing so good my love" he slurrs his words, i shut my eyes tightly as im straddling his thigh, humping wetly all over him, the pleasure is unbearable. im practically screaming from all of the pleasure.
"stroke my dick harder, just like that, just like that!" he yelps, squeasing and slapping my boobs.
"you're such a good little slut for me, clay."
i maon, he moaned my name.. this made me even crazier.. "yes please scream my name.." i whimper out still pouding his leg, bow bouncing up and down on it. "fuck!- clay, clay please make me cum, please be my good baby, make me cum everywheres please"
im pumping harder than ever before, twisting my hand and now sucking on the tip.
"MMMMM FUCK!" he screams, before letting it all out in my mouth, ive came all over his leg, painting it with a white, sticky mess.
"fuck baby.. you did so good.. good job love" he says, kissing my cheek, and then my neck.
"thank you baby.." you say, out of breath from humping for so long.