𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠🤝

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

It's Thursday morning, everyone is heading over to Derek's loft as he called for a pack meeting. Once everyone was there, Derek came waltzing down the metal spiral staircase. "Okay, listen up." Derek says, reaching the last few steps and sitting down. "We're all ears." Scott being the true alpha he is, tends to talk for the others sometimes. "I'm going out of town for a few days to handle some business. I'll be back by Sunday morning. Don't do anything stupid or I wouldn't approve of. I'm specifically looking at you two imbeciles." Derek says, looking at Stiles and Liam. "Uh why me?" Stiles asks, feeling a bit offended. "Because it's you." Derek answers. "Okay, fair enough." Stiles shrugs. Liam doesn't even argue with Derek, he already knows he's a little trouble maker at times. "Is that it?" Stiles asks Derek. "Hmmm, yep." Derek answers. The pack decides to hang around the loft until, "Don't you kids have school?" He says. Everyone nods, except Issac, he plops down on the couch. "Get going." The pack heads for the door and leaves all except Isaac. "Isaac, what the hell are you doing?" Derek questions the young werewolf. "I can't go to school. I'm sick." Isaac says. "With what? Brain damage?" Derek laughs. "Now get your ass to school." He orders the young werewolf. "Ugh, fine." Isaac rolls his eyes and gets up from the couch.

*Sorry for the short chapter*