𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

Horns of the black stag of Baratheon had grown throughout all the lands of Westeros: from the cold lands of Winterfell to the stronghold of Casterly Rock. Within the walls of The Eyrie was hidden a boy, child of storm, who lived his whole life hiding from the world beneath tall walls — the only acknowledged bastard of King Robert Baratheon and a woman of great name and house. Shortly existence of this little boy will bring war. When a dying king with no true heirs will whisper the name of his bastard son to his loyal hand.

          — he's just a boy. young and weak — aleyna nervously looks at her hands. her voice is cold, as winter comes. yet he knows. she cares.

          Her brother held his sword confidently, yet his body was thin and small. With "Storm" in his name, Elys was a child of summer and clear sky — Stupid Elys, careless Elys. He admired his indifferent father and dreamt to be like him. But Elys is rich and highborn — being stupid is his obligation.

           His half-sister was born in stone — strong, capable of surviving. Looking at her, even their cruel father would call her "vicious". People saw it in her sharp features; in the strange look behind the misty mirror and in the thin hands that want to break something. She was a girl with a smile that makes you wish the world had lived through another winter. Aleyna Stone was not born for pity, she could have the whole world, but was given scraps for dresses and metal crowns, hoping she will be content with that.

     — he won't be young and weak for long — she hears a sharp voice answering her. a mockingbird inside her cage. she gazed at his hands folded over each other. he had such dangerous hands, that rarely even touched a weapon — you can change it. you will change it. and when he sits on the iron throne you will be at his side. 

K I N G' S   L A N D I N G :

aleyna stone

aleyna stone. 
the stag.