3. Who are you?

I decide to turn around and look who's there. Oh, I mean - look to my left side. Soon I see a girl with toffee coloured hair, grey eyes and white clothes. Wow. She's smiling and waiting for me to say something. 

"Hi. Who are you?", I ask curiously. 

"I am Choi Sa-na, call me Sa-na. I think we are classmates. Aren't we?", she answers. 

"Sa-na.... I don't know, I haven't talked with many people on my class, only with Ji-min and Ye-na. I'm little shy so I don't usually start conversations", I tell to her and she gasps. 

"Ye-na? Oh my god.... can I whisper it to you?"

"Just say it. Nobody can hear."

"I hate Ye-na. She only wants attention, mostly from boys and does everything to get what she wants. Ye-na has many friends, and is popular, which is weird, because she's a bully, attention seeker. Uh, I just don't like her at all"

"I don't like Ye-na too. She made really clear that she's the boss when I first time entered to the class. Ye-na stared me with very intensive, judging look"

"I came from Japan to here last year, and she told rumors about me to my class. She said that I wouldn't be able to speak Korean as fluent as they do. Ye-na didn't know that I was born in Korea, but we moved to Japan in some point. So my first language is Korean, then Japanese and then English."

"Oh, I had the same case with her! Ye-na said that do I think that I can speak Korean fully not caring about that I came here from Finland. But I proved to her that she was wrong, 'cause we didn't talk Finnish in home, only Korean and English. I felt very proud at that moment."

"Hey, girl. I forgot to ask your name, I only said mine! So, what's your name?", Sa-na realizes. 

"My name is Park Ro-sie, but my real name is Rosalie. But I prefer Ro-sie"

"I love that name, it's wonderful!"

"Thank u very much"

Oh no, teacher is coming. Not sure about it though, but I guess it's our math teacher, Kim Ae-ri. She's known as one of strictest teachers in our school, scary. In some way, strictness can be good thing, like in student controlling. At least Ae-ri is pretty and smiles at us. 

"Girls! You are late from my class and I just cannot accept this. I have to write this up to your school notebooks, sorry. Do you have anything to say about this case?", Ae-ri shouts. 

"Ae-ri, I can explain...", Sana says nervously as she knows Ae-ri very well, how strict she is. 

"No. I can. We both didn't find the right class. I am new student here. Sana is not, but she did not find the class anyways. We were trying hard to find the class. Forgive us, please", I tell. 

"Good that you told me what happened, but I still have to mark this to notebooks", Ae-ri smiles. 

In case you don't know, what school notebooks are, they are basic notebooks where your teachers can write notes and things about you that your parents should know. If you're thinking how many notes do I have, it is three now. Two for good job in class, and now the one is from this day when we didn't find the class with Sana. Understood?

WAIT. I have forgotten Ji-min for real.... WHERE IS HE? I haven't heard about him in days. I guess he is in the same class. In this f*cking math class. Sorry. I just hate math, it's hard to me. I have to find Ji-min. Now. 

Our situation with Ji-min is complicated. I am bit mad to him that he didn't eat lunch with me, but I have to say that our hug before lunch was just - perfect. I think I can forgive him, it's not a big thing, it's just want him to open the conversation with me about this. I wish he does it.