Finding out...

As we sit down he asks me what my name is I look at him still holding my hand and I say "my name is moss ik it sounds fak-" he cuts me off "it's amazing" I smile feeling my heart race I ask him what his name is and he says "my name is Lockie but you can call me what ever you want" he says I look at him then our hands he lets go but I grab his and put it back with mine "don't say sorry" I say he looks at me and smiles we begin to here hear yelling we soon realise there was a fight and a group of people where walking towards us to hide from the teacher they turn the corner and see us we both had just sat there and didn't move we are just looking at each other they ask if they can hide with us we look at each other and say sure but as long as they take the blame if they get found they say sure to taking the blame.
DING DONG
"Hey that's break over let me walk you to class" he whispers in my ear I look at hime and say I would like that he he gets up "hey you going to get up or should I carry you" he laughs "yes you should carry me" I say joking but before i know it I was in his arm being carried to class "you can put me down if you like" I say be for we go up the stairs he puts me down and we walk up the stairs I feel the a tap on my hand and i grad his hand we where now holding hands again we reach our class and I go to go in thinking we where not the in the same class "where would we sit" he asks cutting off my thought "your in this class?" I ask he says he is "well i normally just sit there" he says ok and grabs a chair for him self. Woo the end of the day I think in my head "OMG lockie can you walk me home" I hear some girl say " no i am walking with moss" he replies he grabs my hand and gets up we walk out and head to my locker I band down and grab my bag "would you like me to take your bag" lockie asks "oh no it's ok" I replie "are you sure" he asks in a worried voice "yea I am sure" I put it on my back and we begin to walk we make it to a playground close to my house and we sit "I wanted to ask you something" he whispers "you can ask"I say he looks at me and says"will you be my girlfriend?"

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING I AM DYSLEXIC AND HAVE TROUBLE KNOWING HOW TO SPELL SO IGNORE IT.