The fated meeting.

Ajoka POV :

I tightly close my eyes whilst letting out a yelp as I see a fist barrelling towards the direct of my face.

I wait for the impact to come, but it never does.

I open my eyes, and I'm met with Nami Xiashin, the child of the Chessington.guh company's CEO.

His eyes cold as ice, glaring down at Lazy, my bully from middle school.

"Lay a hand on him again, and you'll be left with alot more than a broken hand!"

He says before twisting his wrist in a brutal fashion, causing Lazy to scream out in agony.

I could feel my heartbeat slowly rising while my face becomes beet red as he gazes upon me with those warm hazy eyes.

"Are you okay?"

He asked, I could tell he was sincere, which made my heart beat even faster.

"U-um e-eh"

All that came out of my mouth was gibberish that could not be desiphered, so I've opted to what I can do best, run away from all my problems.

I tense my legs before going for a mad dash towards the school gate.

I could heal Nami calling out for me, it made my heart ache when I ignored his cries, but it's for the best.

I could not afford to fall in love with him now, not with the massive difference in our status.

I'm only fit to watch in the sidelines, as he gets stolen by someone better, and wealthier than me.

I truly am a horrible person, I should be wishing him all the best, and yet, I can only selfishly hog him to myself when he deserves better.

I run and run, untill I couldn't anymore.

I look around and find myself in an unfamiliar alleyway.

I hear footsteps and clapping behind me, reluctantly turning my head around, I'm met with the sight I feared the most.

Lazy.

I try to run away but he holds me by the neck and gives me a punch to the gut.

Still on the ground, I look up and I'm met with that scummy grin of his looking down on me, the same as a predator looks at prey.

My face pales as I realise his intentions.

"W-Wait! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!"

I cry out, but it seems to go deaf on his ears, as he kneels down to my level and rips off my clothes.

I give him one last look, full of despair, hoping he would let me go, but all that hope is gone as I see him pull down his pants....

---------
The end of chapter 1, hope ya like it!

Prinz out.