Chapter 2

I looked over at the clock,3:24. I had slept for about an hour and I already feel refreshed. I had a weird dream though. It felt so real.

*dream flashback*

I woke up to the sound of a knife being sharpened. There was a man standing over me. He had a delusional smile, pail white skin that matched his hoddie except the touches of black thread and red stains. His voice was raspy and sharp. "Go to sleep" he muttered.

*end*

I woke up soon after hearing his words. It felt so really. I can still feel him straddling me (Wink wink) and touching my throat. I shook it off and set up looking around my room, Nothing. I slowly layed back down and turned on my side. I jumped back at the sight of the young man from my dream. He looked about 16 to 18. He had a deep and bone shuddering laugh as he laughed at my awkward scaredness. I wasn't scared but I was surprised I slid back on my bed gtabbing the knife that was hidden under my pillow. I watched as he p lled a knife to my throat and mumbled something I couldn't hear. For a moment he looked like he was going to slice my neck but he hesitantly drew the knife back. I gripped the handle of the knife in my hand and wached his every move. He stood and started pacing back and forth. I let out a confused laugh and his face shot to me with a pissed off look.

Sooooo I finally updated. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. anyway yea.