Mattheo

I held Mattheo up as we walked up the stair to my apartment. "I love you" Mattheo said almost falling backwards down the stairs "I love you, easy don't fall" I said holding him up "Where almost there" I said coming to the top of the stairs. Apartment C4 I said as I grabbed my keys out of my back pockets and unlocking the door. My parents texted me earlier saying that they are getting a hotel. So, it's just going to be drunk Mattheo and me. I brought him over to the coach and sat him down as soon as I did that I went back to the door and locked it. I walked back to coach and sat next to a very drunk Mattheo "How much Achol did you have Mattheo."  "Uhm 3 shots no 5 I don't know" he slurped "You know your very hot" Mattheo said looking at me.  " I know Mattheo but your drunk" I said glancing at him " I want you...." he said I looked over and he was asleep I giggled at him and how drunk he was.

The next morning, I looked over to see Mattheo still asleep I yawed and got up. I thought to myself I am going to make coffee I looked over again and saw Mattheo looking at me. " What?" I asked as I walked towards the coffee machine "Nothing much you just great to look at from front and the back." he winked I rolled my eyes at him "What type of coffee do you take?" I asked him as he got up and sat at the kitchen table "Black coffee on cream 4 sugars, and a side of an Emily Riddle." he said I gasped "Did you just call me by your last name" I said "Yes, I did my wife." he said getting up and walking towards me.  

He grabs my chin so I could look in his eyes and kissed me hard. It feels like I could melt in his arms as he grabs my face and pulled me closer to him. "I want you" Mattheo said I stared walking Mattheo backwards into my bedroom still kissing him we sat down on my bed. He sat on my bed I claimed on top of him. Staring at those big browns' eyes of my fingers pressed against his clothed chest. I leaned down and stared to kiss his lips then his jaw line. Then I slowly moved down to his neck. Then He flipped me over, so I was on the bottom, and he was on top. I gasped feeling winded he started to kiss my lips then my neck then my collarbone. He started to unbutton my shirt. "Mattheo, I need to take a shower" I said pushing him up off me. "Ok baby" he smiled "Can I join" he asked "If you want to, I said walking into the bathroom. I heard jump off the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. I shut the door just before he came in and locked the door "You B-" he said as locked the door. "I love you" I said "I love you to "Hè said   annoyed. "Say you love me don't say I love you to it sound like you're agreeing with me." I said staring the shower. "I love you" he said I heard him walk away.

Half an hour later I got of the shower 

I got ready had a pair of Pj shorts and an oversized hoodie I walked out of my bedroom fixing my hair with my fingers. I made way to kitchen I saw two cups of coffee and a bunch of fruit and eggs and sausages. "The looks so good, I did not know you could cook" I said sitting down next to Mattheo "Yes I can" he said proud. I toke a sip of the coffee he made "OMG, this is amazing" I said taking another sip "Yeah?" he asked "YES" I yelled a little too loud. We talk what seemed like forever which was really nice. I found out that he has never been to mall we both agree that we would go today. "I have to get dressed it we are going to the mall I said standing up from the table I stared to walk away I felt arms rap around my waist "I love he whispered into my neck "I love you" I said leaning back and kissing him on the lips. He let go of me so I can go get ready I put on a long-sleeved purple sweater and a tight pair of blue ripped jeans, I did a simple make up a light purple eye shadow black eyeliner a little bit of mascara I but my hair in a lose braid grab my blue heels and walked out of my bedroom. I walked out of my bedroom Mattheo was chilling on my coach "I am ready!" I said walking around the coach to grab my phone off the ground "You look good" he said I bent down to grab my phone I felt a hand come across my butt I jumped forward. I turned around Mattheo was grinning at me "You little-" Mattheo leaned over and kissed me on the lips "Ready?" "Yes" We walked out of my apartment locking the door behind us.

45 mins later we arrive at the mall  

"Omg this place is huge." Mattheo said as we climbed out of the car. "There is so many stores you will love this place." I looked over at Mattheo. We walk inside the mall "Where first?" Mattheo asked. I turned around the corner to drag Mattheo into Victorys Secret "Omg" Mattheo said with a smile as I walked in "I want to see you in this" Mattheo said holding up a lasy see though under wear and bra set. "Omg Mattheo" I slapped his shoulder. I walk over to the perfume section "I need a new perfume" I told Mattheo "We should get you a knew congé"  I said walking over and picking up a really pretty case I brought it up to my nose to smell it smelt so good "Mattheo smell this" I said he turned around with a bra in his hands it was a purple bra with see thought lacy all around it  "Mattheo smell this" I repeat slapping the bra out of his hands. We both picked out a smell good thing of are chose. I got a new set of a matching bra and under wear not because Mattheo wanted me to because I need a new pair. Then we walked in to Ulta  "I don't want to go in there its so girly" Mattheo said with puppy dog eyes "I need more makeup" I giggled at his eyes. We walked in I ran over to the make-up pick up consular more eyeshadow and eyeliner etc. Then we walked over to the skin care I pick more face mask lips mask etc. We finely left the store Mattheo sighed "What?" I asked "I want to go home and see you in that bra and under wear " he said "Mattheo" I giggled "I want to get my nails done" I sighed walking towards the nail's salon. "If you get your nails done, I want to go and sit in the massage chair, and I will pay" he said walking into the nail salon "Really omg I love you so much" I grabbed his chin and kissed him. Mattheo fell asleep in the massage chair I talked to the lady doing my nails and asked her to paint his toes bright pink. I got my nails painted a bright blue and my toes a bright pink. I woke up Mattheo "Mattheo" I shake him "What?" he asked groggily I point at his toes he gasped "Did you do this" he snaped "I love you" I smirked we both got up and headed out of the mall. We climbed into the car and drove home

1342 words I won't be uploading that much next weekend that's why I am uploading three parts this weekend. I love you posting soon :) <3