Robert x reader fluff

Robert is so silly i love him!

Key!!:
F/F: Favourite food

Y/N's POV:
I was sleeping but then my little brother , Skid, woke me up by jumping on the bed "Y/N!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!11! MOM TOLD ME TO WAKE YOU UP!!11" he yelled. I opened my eyes and yawned "Okay okay , fine, stop jumping on my bed!" You chuckled "You better wake up before i eat all the [F/F]!!1!" He grinned while running to the hallway " Oh no your not!!" You laughed and chased him. We were both laughing and went to the kitchen "Hi Y/N! Good sleep?" My mom asked me. And there she is, my mom , Lila, she isn't my real mom though. She found me crying in the ally, she couldn't contact my parents so why not claim me as her own child. "Yep! I had a good sleep." I said to my mom as i sat on the chair "That's nice! And Y/N, can you keep Skid some company? he wants to hangout with his friend today, so i want them to be safe after that accident last month." My mom said to me "Oh sure, i'll change my clothes first." I said and ran to my room to get ready.

        ~~after changing clothes~~

Noone's POV:
"Ay sibling! Let's goo!!" Skid yelled from the front door with his friend , Pump. "Okay okay" you said. You three walked on the sidewalk "Oh! Let's get some candy from Kevin!" Skid's friend said "But i don't have any money" Skid said "It's okay guys, i have money. I'll buy anything you guys want!" you said smilling "YAY!" They both yelled. Suddenly three kids walked up to them "Sup loserss??" Roy said before bonking their head. Sadly, You and his gang are high school mates. You get bullied by him alot but you don't really give a shit about it, because you were a savage and would roast him when he comes up to you, "Wtf Roy? I was okay about you bullying me but bullying my little brother and his friend?? Oh you really want it, don't you?!" You yelled at him , pointing a fist at him "Oh what are you going to do?? Your just a little person." He laughed "atleast i'm not short." you talk backed while taking his cap and raising it up "Hey give it back!!" he yelled. While you both were like fighting, you suddenly looked beside and saw him, Robert. Little do Roy know, You and Robert have a crush on eachother but couldn't admit it. You both always hanging out with eachother after school, Ross knew , but it's best to keep it as a secret so Roy won't be furious mad at him. You smiled while blushing at him, he smile back and blushed. Roy got his cap back and sticked out his tongue out at you "Stick that tongue out and i'll be cutting it." You said to him while frowning "Gah! Come on guys! We shouldn't be talking with these losers." He said while turning back and walked away. Ross followed behind him and Robert walked towards you "H-hey, sorry about that!" He said apologizing "it's fine, i can take Roy's ass attitude anyway." You smiled. You both chuckled and looked away " So uh, here's some flowers i picked up earlier. It was pretty so it reminded me about you" he said to you and handed the flowers "that's so sweet! Thanks." You smiled at him whilst blushing.

He said a goodbye to you and chased after his gang. Ross looked back and waved at you , you smiled and waved back. You looked at your little brother and his friend "Are you guys okay? Does he do this to you guys all the time?" You asked them with concern "We're okay, well sometimes he does that to us! So what with the flowers and stuff?" He asked you "Oh! U-uh! R-robert?- oh he's- just a friend of m-mine!" You nervously talked with a tint blush "ahh okay, let's get candy already!" He said to you "Okay okay let's go" you chuckled.

         ---------------------------------------

Okay!! Two chapers in one day, not bad at all. Enjoy! :) Thanks for requesting btw!!!