11. This feeling?

The following week Hinata spends almost all of his time with Sakusa. Everyone noticed and started questioning Kageyama. You see Kags was the one who used to always be with or at least around Hinata.

And our number 10 used to asks everyone to toss for him but recently it's like him and Sakusa are magnets. Tonight the players agreed to play truth or dare and everyone knows how serious they get at it, almost as much as volleyball.

3rd person's pov

They sit in a circle and turn a water bottle to pick up the turns. To start, Ukai spins the bottle before leaving, with the other coaches, the gym screaming "Well, have fun everyone!"

And that's how the bottle stoped in front of Osamu for the first round. "Dare" he annonced. " Without hesitation 😭" joked Nishinoya making the participators laugh, well mostly Tanaka.

"Share with us an embarrassing moment" exclaimed Suna putting his phone away. "WHAT BUT THATS SO EASYY!!?" pleaded Bokuto. "It's only the first turn that's why" replied Akashi. A round of approval followed.

Osamu took his phone out and showed everyone yong pictures of himself while telling random incidents of his childhood. "So there once was this running competition and I was about 5 or 6 and all the other kids were so much faster then me. I was wondering why I was so slow and when I made it at the finish line, I realised I had mixed up the shoes of my feet."

"YA YOU DIDNT HAVE TO EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT SAMU" screamed Atsumu interupting looking at THEIR pictures.

Laughs filled the gym.
"You know they kinda look like that pokemon..." started Tanaka scratching his head.
" Ohh yeah the pichu brothers" retored Nishinoya snapping fingers.

 An angelic laugh that they all missed echoed in the room

An angelic laugh that they all missed echoed in the room. " Haha yall look so little... when even was that? Atsumu your hair is dyed !?" Hinata asked looking at Atsumu truly shocked.

Blinded by cuteness, Atsumu only nodded. Osamu turned the bottle and it landed on his twin.

After many arguments Atsumu has to try to give Sakusa a kiss on the cheek. Sakusa let go of Hinata's hand and started getting away from Tsumu. Hinata only now realizes that they were holding hand since the beginning. 'How couldn't he realize sooner?' chuckled Sakusa .

The dare was chosen, on purpose, so that its impossible to accomplish . They were running evrywhere and Atsumu couldn't even get close.

 They were running evrywhere and Atsumu couldn't even get close

"Just stopp already" concluded Suna. "It's considered harassement" stated Tsukishima.

Somewhere in Hinata's heart he had hoped that the kiss wouldn't happen. He felt his chest tighten. Just a little. But just enough. 'What is this feeling ' he thought, putting a hand on his chest. Feeling another hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Akashi " Hey, are you okay?" he whispered worried.

Hinata nodded and smiled. The feeling slowly fading away. But at the same time, the same feeling grew instantly in Sakusa once he saw Hinata and Akashi being so close to each other. He was all of a suden missing Hinata being by his side.

It was then Oikawa's turn. He has to listen to Ushijima saying 'you should have come to shiratorizawa' for three minutes straight. They might have enjoyed this a little too much. It was torture for Oikawa, the worst three minutes of his life. The line between friendship and bullying is very thin.

While the other athletes waited for the three minutes to end, thats when terushima commented smirking "You know what we could also do with the ropes, once they're done?" looking at Hinata seductively

"HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH????!!!" yelled Bokuto speechless.

Sakusa notice that Hinata would usually play it off and laugh, but for once, he looked uncomfortable from the comment. He gritted his teeth.

"Tie you up to a tree for even thinking about something like that?" responded Atsumu.

Shirabu, Semi and Goshiki whistled.

"Get away from our precious kohai" said Nishinoya and Tanaka at the same time making an 'X' with their arms, going on both sides of Hinata.

"Hmm...No I don't know, what do you propose?" answered Kuroo in the same tone smirking.

"We could have some real fun." Terushima locked eyes with Hinata and continued "You wouldn't mind, would you Shoyo-kun~"

"Okay thats enough..." Daichi stepped in while Sakusa took Hinata away by the hand. He was walking away really fast, still mad about this whole 'interaction'.

"Sakusa... my hand...please walk slower"

They stepped into a room and he dropped his hand instantly.

Hinata tilted his head, not understanding anything at this point. Why come here if...

"Was there anything you wanted to talk abou-"

"Is it true."

"What are you talki-"

"Is it true that your into that?" uttered Sakusa.

"Into what?? What are you even- Ohh."

"Yeah. Ohh"

Hinata started laughing.

"W-what's so funny and don't even try to get away from this"

"You hahha you really suck at sound effects"

"Whatever just-"

"And no. Im not into 'that'. But I wouldn't mind if you were."

"So basically, I'm down if your down? Is that it?"

Hinata smiled "I'm down if your down".

Sakusa liked how everything seemed like a chalenge with Hinata.

Everything was more exciting.

It was a feeling that made his heart beat faster, like doing something you love for the first time.

His mind couldn't fully explain it, wich made this feeling even more special to him.

Failing to understand why
he wanted Hinata
to always be by his side, how careless he became
of anything else beside him,
how unconsciously he would grasp for that feeling
that blinded him with naivety
not realizing it was love.

Yaku, who finally found them, entered the room and said "What are yall doing here?"

"Let's just say I was surprised by what Terushima said" answered Hinata.

"Well okay, come now we're about to start a game of hide-and-seek!" Yaku stated then run off followed by them.

After he, of course, didn't forget to kick with his foot Lev's behind. Making Hinata laugh and everyones heart flutter.