prolouge

Nireba is the oldest daughter to the chief of the Metkayina clan. she is amoung her younger sister tsireya and younger brother Aonung. Even though they are only a year younger than her she sees them as her responability to protect them at all costs.

She isnt the perfevt daughter though, nt like her parents saw tsireya. even though she was younger than her they would always tell her to be more like her sister tsireya, kind, obediant, caring blah blah blah.

Nireba was moe like her brother, tough but not a bully like him but she was aswell kind,caring and sweet but only to  peple hee new in other words she had trust issues and found it hard to open up.

unlike her brother and sister one o her duties as the oldest was to find a mate from her clan.

Her parents would always introduse her to boys who were sons from parents who were friends to them
but she never listened she didnt really care for that kind of stuff

Or atleast not yet with anyone she had met.

She would sneek off to her friends who would train to be warriors since her parents didnt agree to her wanting to be a warrior. they always went on and on about how she had other responsabilities more important, as theyre oldest daughter blah blah blah.

author note:
Im not even sure if this a prologue really but more like her backstory, anyways cant wait to write the 1st official chapter to this story.