Prologue

Hey guys! Just so you know, this is my first story ever written so if there are any part of the story that you think I should definitely improve, please don't hesitate to comment it or send it as a private message! Teehee! :D Don't worry about my feelings. I'm a big girl now and I'm open to every criticisms I receive. Nyehehehe :D to celebrate my first ever published story in Wattpad and in my whole existence, I have uploaded 5 chapters + 1 prologue = 6 chapters in total! Yay happy camper! ^_^ yeah, guys, that measures how much I love you all. <3

Okay, without further delay, I give you all *drum rolls* PIANO LOVE. I hope you love it! :) :) :)

.

Prologue

April 10, 2003

I walked out of the doors of the manor heavily panting and my face felt like the sun as I could feel the burning sensation on my cheeks from too much running. I stopped for awhile and looked back just to see if the maids were still chasing after me. I saw them with faces wet with sweat as they were dragging their feet, using up the last drops of their energies to catch up to me. I giggled at their determination.

"Miss Summer! Please, stop running away! We need to get you ready for the special dinner!" one of them cried out.

I felt pity for them because of the stubborness I had that they had to deal with. I wasn't planning on ditching the special dinner my parents arranged because I certainly didn't want to disappoint them, but, as for a 7 year old kid like me, I needed to have fun once in a while.

"Try and catch me then!" I giggled once again and started running with enthusiasm. I heard them groan but, without a choice, they ran after me.

I've been running for quite a time and it seemed like I lost the poor maids who were running after me. I slowed down my pace and then stopped for a while to catch my breath. I found myself at a vast and beautiful rose garden with a big angel fountain at the center. I was in awe of the scenery I was seeing. I saw a little yellow butterfly fluttering its delicate metallic black and yellow wings around the beautiful garden and, being a little kid I was, I chased after it trying to catch it eagerly with my own little hands. I didn't care about being lost in my parents' friend's manor; I only cared about the fun I was having instead.

I stopped chasing the pretty little butterfly when I heard something that seemed magical. A soft and sweet tune was playing in my ears. I closed my eyes to listen closely to the enticing music. Both of my feet seemed to have a life of their own. I walked slowly, putting one careful foot in front of the other. Soon after, my feet stopped walking. I heard the magical music so near. I fluttered my eyes open and I found myself standing in front of a big and transparent glass window. There, I saw in front of me was a brown haired little boy my age seated with his back in front of me on a white cushioned chair. His tiny fingers were playing with the black and white keys of the white grand piano, producing the beautiful sound I heard at the rose garden. The music was so mezmerizing. I wanted to learn how it was being played so badly that I recklessly ran into the glass window and banged my head a little hard.

The little boy was alarmed by the loud bang I made causing him to abruptly stop playing the wonderful music I was enjoying and looked back at the window.

"I-," I started saying but I immediately stopped myself because the window was still closed and I perfectly knew he wouldn't be able to hear me if I talked now.

He started walking cautiously towards my direction with a confused expression on his face. He slowly opened the glass window which turned out to be a door for me and I unconsciously observed how the breezy wind softly ruffled his brown hair.

"Hey," he started quite hesitantly, "you okay?" He asked me with a half concerned and half confused tone.

"Hi. Of course, I am! I'm a strong girl!" I replied and sheepishly smiled while rubbing my hurt forehead with my right palm to ease the throbbing pain.