13,. Black

Liz-

left no time to regret
Kept his dick wet
With his same old safe bet
Me and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed
From all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
I go back to us
I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny
Rolling up the walls inside
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to.

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
Black how can I have been so stupid? How could I have been so stupid? I thought.

I literally have been so stupid. I have been cheated and I have been lied to you in a way I felt disgusted. Oh I just knew he without her poison and that one I just it made me feel idiotic. It was like it was like everything that I had been working for it to get him caught had backfired because I knew that he needed to be caught and taken away but unfortunately you can't you have to caught by them, which is sad humiliating in makes me really upset that.

I am that this is obviously with my wife is home today and it makes me sad mad and even a little bit embarrassed cause I didn't know what to say or what to do or how to function because you said, you obviously think that you have seen the bogeyman and many phases of your life but you don't know how you're gonna feel when there's a boogie man literally, that was a major K-pop group .

I mean JYP  He is the bogeyman he's the bogeyman like there is nothing to sugarcoat like he is the bogey me and he has been poisoning all these girls up until now, so that way no other girls can marry his idols and that pisses me off so bad that I have to think about it as I get older because it's like you tell yourself that you're doing it correctly, but are you doing it correctly? No  you're not doing it correctly and that is a problem that is a major major problems that if I don't fix now, more girls are gonna lose their life, and I would never be able to look at myself or live with myself again not today your not JYP .