annoyed

Nannon saw ohm sitting alone looking at his phone, he walked and went to ohm "hey-" ohm glared at him "first dont talk to me, second i dont want to talk to you, third if you dont have anything important go away" nanon just stared at him speechless "oh, c'mon".

"I didnt get your name though" ohm then rolled his eyes "its ohm. Ohm pawat" nanon then smiled showing his dimples, and that made ohm blushed a little bit "nice to meet you ohm, im nanon".

Ohm then stood up to leave but nanon grabbed his hands "can i be with you? I dont have anybody right now" ohm then turned around and sighed, he sits back down and looked at nanon for a while.

"You're usually with someone" ohm said while looking at his phone "they said they're busy with something, so we cant hang out" ohm glared at him and just sighed "so you're telling me, that you just want to be with ME because you have no one".

Nanon then nodded slightly "were not even friends why would you want to be with me? Plus i have more things to do so im leaving" ohm stood up to leave AGAIN but nanon stood up too "then ill go with you!" Ohm then just walked away but nanon catched up to him.

"Where are we going?" Nanon asked while following "why would you care?" Ohm then speeded up his phase and walked right passed nanon "hey! Wait for me!"

"Cant you just leave me alone?!" Ohm said with anger "plus you're a omega!! You cant be hanging around with alphas!" Ohm then left nanon alone.

"Werent you a little too harsh?" Ohms wolf pat said "nope, he was a omega after all, he cant just hang around with alphas! Plus im going to practice basketball  with drake and milk!".

Nanon then walked away to go home "ughhh chimon! Love! Why did you guys leave meeee!"

When he got home he felt something odd...it was quite..too quite and dark when he entered his house..

BOOM

"Suprise!!!"

"MOM?! DAD?! CHIMON?! LOVE?! why is everybody here!?" Then chimon had the 'are you serious' face "cant you read?" Love pointed the sign that wrote 'happy birthday' "huh" nanon said

"Really? We prepared this for hours and we only get a 'huh'?!" Chimon said "nanon, did you really forget about your own birthday?" Bright said "nanon dear, did anything happen? You dont even forget about your birthday" new said.

"Im still confused, didnt mom and dad have some work in Russia?" Nanon said "we already finished the work just to see you and bright, but we remembered it was you're birthday so we quickly got here to prepare a suprise with your friends too".

"Ohhh, so thats why chimon and love didnt come to the university" then tay laughed "my son has already turn 18 now, go and blow the candle, make a wish and cut the cake" nanon then blowed then candles and make a wish "so? What did you wish for?" Bright asked "i wished that ill get a lovely mate and a happy life" all of them smiled and wished happy birthday to nanon

~☆☆☆☆☆☆~

Hii! So i hope you like todays chapter and if theres any mistakes im sorry! The next chapter will not be ohmnanon but the side couples! See you in the next chapter ~●>●~