Chapter 10 "ARMIN"

It's the first week of February and you were a mess. Armin has been helping the best he can like helping you get out of bed and changing your bedsheets. Yes he has to change them because the smallest thing that can make you laugh hard or if the baby kicks your bladder you will just pee. It was embarrassing at first but now you just don't care. Since Armin is here a lot your grandparents gave him a room across from you so it'll be easier than driving across town.

Some nights the baby would kick you so hard where you felt like crying. Armin did his best to try and soothe you and rub your stomach, nothing worked. Until last night.

-Last Night-

"So the match will be near the end of February?" You ask as you grab a snack from your bedside table. Yes you have snacks near you at all times.

"March 1st or February 28th. So just have the damn brat before then." Levi says in that same voice.

You just giggle and take a bite of the food. "You got it captain." You smiled and you can hear him "tch"

Just as you were going to continue the conversation you felt a kick. She hit your ribs.

"OW!" You yelped as you dropped your snack and immediately held your stomach rubbing where she kicked.

"What?" Levi asked with a bit concern in his voice

"She kicked my ribs and she is now kicking my stomach...Please don't kick my bladder," You say as you breathe deeply

"Put the phone on speaker." Levi says you did not question it. "Listen you little brat quit kicking your mom or she will have her little roomate to have to clean the sheets again." His voice was slightly raised but when he finished the kicks stopped making you lift a brow

"That oddly worked. Thank you." You took a deep breath and you sat up a bit on the bed. Levi does know why Armin is there and he knows he is there for help.

"Tch just relax now."

"I'm trying but she feels like she wants out...What if she comes out early?!" You exclaim as your eyes widen. I'm not ready for childbirth!

"Trust me she will come on time or even the day before but I doubt she will come out this week. So use that brain of yours."

"Levi...It is possible to have her soon." You cover your mouth because he is wrong this time and usually he thinks he's right.

For about 5 minutes you heard clicking and you just were quiet. A sigh came through the speaker.

"I'll be right though she will come a day early or on time." Levi said with confidence

"Mhm of course Levi." You tease

The rest of the conversation was him going to see Mikasa's baby tomorrow. You both just continued to talk till you decided to fall asleep ending the call.

Today you and Armin were in the baby room which was the room Mikasa was staying in the summer. But now she is living with Eren. Your grandparents bought them an apartment; they just have to pay rent. So Eren has been working and their parents helped them get furniture and stuff. They pretty much have everything because of the baby shower and family.

Your baby's room is just about done, you just need to hang up a few things. Also Mikasa's aunt Kuchel, who is also Levi's mom, made you a knitted baby pink blanket. The yarn is so soft and just perfect. You have that set in the crib. The wall on the right is painted pink and the rest of the walls are white. Armin just helped set up some beautiful lights on the ceiling that look like stars. The floor is white wood and in the middle there is a light pink mixed with white carpet. It feels soft. The crib is against the pink wall and beside it is a trash can for diapers and just a big plant pot. On the other side there is one of those baby toys where you can lay them on and they stare at the toys above hanging. The windows have white curtains with some cute butterflies on them. When you walk in there is a dresser with photos of the ultrasound and some that will soon be filled with her. Also a lamp is on it. Baby clothes are already inside. But in the corner is a light gray chair for you to sit on with a small ottoman in front.