38.Chapter

Boys and girls are entering -and exiting, mostly they seem to be couples and groups of besties. It's a place of straight people. He doesn't where are those gay clubs that show in movies otherwise he would have taken his boyfriend there. Would it be a bad idea for them to enter a straight-people club? What if someone noticed them and then bullied or made fun of them? Thats a horrible view. He doesn't want to put Namjoon in trouble, ever.

He whined when Namjoon pinched him.

" Jungkook? You are spacing out. What are you thinking so hard. Let's go. Common."

Namjoon was so enthusiastic that he confessed he wanted to devour every second lovingly that his boyfriend would offer. Namjoon gripped his hands and walked in ignoring everyone in the crowd. They sat on the sofa where a couple was already sitting next to them but it was no problem because they were busy in their world.

" Wanna drink? " Namjoon inquired however jungkook shook his head. " Maybe later. Wanna dance... With me?"

" Babe .. I don't know how to dance. Sorry. " Nam said holding his ear apologetically.

" Common it's not so difficult you just have to move your body on the beat. Now common ..." Jungkook gripped his hand to drag him to the dance floor but Namjoon stopped him midway, looking extremely sorry and scared.

" Please, Babe. I never have danced. You go dance and I will watch you from here."

" No, I will not leave you alone. I'm not dancing. thats it." Jungkook went to the bar and ordered the bartender to pour soju for him.

" Why are you acting like I'm a kid who's going to lose? Don't worry nobody going to kidnap me." Namjoon kept saying while Jungkook kept gulping his shots.

" Are you listening to me? " Jungkook annoyingly shook his head and asked to pour again. Giving up Nam gripped the collar of his blazer jacket and dragged him into the dance floor. A few girls and boys began to check on Them, especially Jeon jungkook

However both they ignored them and focused on the loud music. Nam eyed him asking why he wasn't dancing because he was the one who was dying to dance. The elder suddenly collided with the younger when someone bumped behind him it's a crowded place though, anything can happen. Without embarrassing themselves they enjoyed the night. But they left the club when Joon felt tired so they exited.

" I didn't know you do roll your body so smoothly and you said you never danced. Huh?" Jungkook pinched his and Joon whined.

" I am still saying I don't know how to dance."

" Rubbish. Where are we going now?" Jungkook said getting in the car.

" Home," Namjoon answered. And it sounded so comfortable.

They didn't even change their clothes just got naked and lay down on the bed. Jungkook cuddled Joon and rubbed his arm.

" Joon? "

" Jungkook.."

" I will bring Mom with me next time to introduce you. I'm sure she's going to love you. You're cute, handsome, smart, rich, kind and.." Joon suddenly turned around to face him and damn he looked stunned and worried at the same time.