FeatherWings

eeee another fantribeeee

FEATHERWINGS,,

NAMING,, FeatherWings name themselves after species of birds!

APPEARANCES,, FeatherWings each have a base color (in the example above, it's the light teal) and their markings are darker/lighter shades of that color. They always have at least some white scales. Their eyes can be any color.
FeatherWings have a feathered neck, wings and tail bulb. The wings are always a much darker version of the base color. The neck and tail bulb feathers can be any color.
They have downwards curving horns and long, pointed ears. Their snout curves into a beak-like point at the end.

NATURAL WEAPONS,, FeatherWings' fangs are long and curved, so they can hook their prey (or the other dragon) and make it harder to escape. They use their tail bulb as a distraction, covering their opponent's eyes with the bright colors.
Their most unique weapon is their screech. They produce a high-pitched, shrill screech that confuses and rings in your ears. If this power is used next to another dragon's ears, it can temporarily deafen. This power doesn't work on other FeatherWings, or hybrids.

LIFESTYLE,, FeatherWings have their eggs in five different hatcheries, and are given to the parents either 2 or 1 day before hatching. They take care of their young fiercely and are wary of nearly everything during the times the dragonet is 0-3 years old, then they will start teaching them how to fight, hunt etc.
FeatherWings like being wet, although not quite as much as SeaWings. They use their tail bulb and light, feathery wings to swim gracefully in the pools.

KINGDOM,, FeatherWings live in Waterfall Glade, that has towering cliffs on one side with pouring waterfalls, and a flower field and sparse forest by the pools. FeatherWings live in houses hanging from the trees shaped like wide eggs, or in houses by the pools. The roofs and tops of the egg houses are covered in feathers, which the FeatherWings collect over time from their bird friends.

DIET,, Mostly fruit, but some prefer meat. FeatherWing NEVER eat birds.

QUEEN,, Queen Sparrow

OTHER,, Their tail bulb opens when any strong emotion is present, and their neck feathers ruffle up.

Edit: they're closed btw