Chapter four

‼️ tw; ed

Jimmy's POV:

It was around 1 am and we had built the pillow wall in between us before we'd decided to go to bed. I couldn't sleep, how could I? I had much to think about, like whether or not my feelings for he were real. I doubted it because I'd only known her for 4 days. But I felt something real.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted when a leg wraps around me. We had only had two pillows to put in between each other, so there was room to move around and not feel trapped. I look over at Y/N to see her putting her head on my chest and her hand up near her face on my chest, still sound asleep. I smile a little, knowing if I woke her up she'd be a little embarrassed. I'm hesitant but I end up putting my arm around her and closing my eyes, in case she woke up. I sighed contently.

Y/N's POV:

I wake up the next morning realizing how I was positioned against Jimmy. I look up to him still asleep. I wondered if he'd noticed I was this close to him at all during the night. I feel him stretch and noticed his arm had been around me. I quickly close my eyes. I hear him yawn and feel him look down at me. While pretending to be asleep, I roll over to the other side slowly, preventing the awkwardness of him having to move me. I feel him get up and walk out of the room. I sit up and sigh. I don't know how to feel about him. I mean, he's a great guy, but I don't know if I like him platonically or romantically. I get up and use his bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, etc. I get dressed and go downstairs. "Soooo what are we doing today?" I say to Jimmy. He's sitting at the island in his kitchen eating cereal. "That's a great question." He says smiling, putting his spoon in his bowl. "I have no idea, Chris said he'd plan this challenge. Would you like anything to eat?" He says getting up. "No, I'm okay. Thank you though." She says smiling at him. "Are you sure?" He asks, with a small hint of worrisome in his voice. "Yes, I'm sure." I say. I didn't eat anything yesterday and I feel like he's catching on, I didn't want him to know anything as personal as my eating disorder. I've known him for a short period of time, it'd be weird if I just told him. "Do you have any idea of what you'd want for lunch?" He asks. I sigh and look down, thinking. "No idea." I respond. Looking up at him. "What time are we leaving to go film?" I ask, changing the topic. "Around 10:30, is that okay with you?" He says putting his bowl in the sink. "Yea, of course." I say with a small smile. We spend the next two hours just talking.

We're now heading to the warehouse. We don't talk much, considering it's a 5 minute drive. We pull into the small driveway next to the warehouse. He parks next to the three cars that would already there. We get out and walk inside.

———————————

I feel like they're gaining feelings too fast, I should probably slow them down 😭

Go follow my TikTok, u8er6k, I post many edits sir Jimmy there 🕺🏼