{Her Elements, Invited}

"Ehhhh?! The sun is too bright!"

"She's right! It's too hot to practice."

"Shut your gibberish and get to work...please. Be thankful we're at this lake Her Majesty owns.

"Yeah...this lake is pretty hidden."

"We are starting practice...now."

The first person, Yuna sighed deeply inwards and rose her hands hesitantly and faced the lake.

"Come."

A small whirl of water gushed from beneath the lake and rose to the surface. Yuna moved her hands towards her target and snapped her fingers.

"Set that fire out."

The fire, which was on a tree, almost vanished if it hadn't been for Yuna's twin, Mina. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Yuna.

"You. Are. Dead."

Mina ran to the same tree, dodging the water, and touched the tree only barely. It was on fire once more.

"Amy! Your turn."

Amy smiled, kneeled and touched the ground.

And mother nature was by her side.

Trees emerged from the ground and surrounded the burning tree, the leaves almost fanning the fire to go out. And that deed was done.

Amy smiled and looked at the last element.
"Leticia onnesan! It's your turn."

Without any further ado, Leticia waved her hand the slightest, causing the winds to surround her. She pointed at the trees and without any words, the song wind obeyed her.

They knocked the trees down, with the roots. The result was the trees flying everywhere (with the roots dangling). After they fell, the trees had made a big hole in the ground, which was covered by mother nature's little helper.

"PRACTICE IS OVER!" Amy jumped in the air.

"It's over for today -_-." Mina scowled, "I don't get why we have to practice. We are completly capable of the elements."

"Her Majesty likes to be precise Mina." Leticia facepalmed, "You know that."

"But still."

Just then, Her Majesty's two guards entered the lake area.

"Well...look who are still here~" The younger one smirked.

Mina rolled her eyes, "What brings you here...Charles Grey...Charles Phipps?"

Charles Phipps held out something, "This is from the Phantomhive Estate..."

"Phantomhive?"

Leticia received the letter.

"Her Majesty's Elements,
You are invited to Phantomhives Banquet and will be staying after the party for the duration of the night. The event will be in 2 weeks at 6:00 pm. Please be here at that time sharp.
Ciel
Phantomhive."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~