(Rewritten) Summer Fun - Italy x Male Reader

*Swearing and probably some bad jokes*

It was a beautiful day, the sun giving radiant light and violence nonexistent--it was almost like (Deity you believe in) had (graced/cursed) the earth with peace.

Obviously, this didn't last long. There's always those... few people who never could live in peace. This includes those lovable personifications of the many countries the humans live in.

Germany was currently feeling his irritation level rise up, almost skyrocketing. Sure, it was the usual disarray, but it always ruined any good feeling (if any) he felt before the World Meetings. The noise, the fighting, the insults--no one could blame Germany for getting so mad after a while.

Currently, the normal, disorderly actions was taking place and Germany, of course, was about to explode.

"You idiotic frog!"

"You black sheep of Europe!"

France and England were fighting, more like insulting each other. Denmark was being choked with tie by Norway, who was also trying to get Iceland to call him 'Big Brother' at the same time. Italy was going on and on about pasta to Japan, who was politely listening, and China was complaining about how 'Western countries are so disrespectful these days'.

It was typical.

But Germany was a bomb that was ticking down at an incredible pace.

"You stupid frog! My cooking is just fine! Everyone is just not hungry, they said so!" England points a finger towards a part of the table where a few personifications were in discourse.

"No, they aren't. They don't want to eat that black rock you call a scone!" France smirks, happy with himself as the Brit's confident face had faltered.

"Tha-that's not true," England opposes weakly, turning towards a group of countries he had asked earlier, "right?"

The countries turn away, averting their eyes, some guilty, some just not wanting to even look at the European country.

"You--you bloody gits!"

And, of course, he did.

"SHUT UP!"

His explosion makes you jump, eyes wide. You sigh, slipping down in your chair a little.

"We never get anything done during these meetings! 'Why?' because you never shut up and put your pasts behind you!"

Groups of countries start to yell in denial, some groups just stayed quiet and shook in fear, and a few groups of countries just didn't care. You wince at the rambunctious noise, a slight headache making a unwanted appearance.

'So much for this meeting actually getting something done,' you grimace. 'Then again... They're never really useful.'

Germany opens his mouth to bark an order but stops himself, letting out a defeated sigh. He drops back into his seat, massaging the temples of his forehead with his fingers. You stare with a shocked look on your face, feeling the blood drain out of your face.

'Did... did he just give up?!'

Germany gave up.

Germany gave up.

Germany.

Gave.

Up.

'Oh (Deity you believe in)! He gave up--the world's gonna end! We're all gonna die!' A realization comes to mind. 'Not now! I-I just started dating Italy!'