:)

One day, Kurai was admiring a photo of Akairui when she met him on Christmas. She absolutely loved Akairui with all her heart and wanted to be with him. But suddenly Akairui stepped into the room and saw her looking at a photo of him.

"W- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" exclaimed Kurai.

"Sorry." said Akairui.

"Why did you enter my room without knocking? I thought you were with Sora playing badminton?" said Kurai, embarrased.

"Well, I got worried since you didn't come down to play badminton. So, I decided to check up on you." said a worried Akairui.
"I also noticed that you were staring at a picture of me? What was all that about?" chuckled Akairui.

"I-it was nothing!" stuttered Kurai.

Suddenly, Akairui pushed Kurai on to a bed. Kurai, confused and flustered, asked "W-What are you doing, Akairui?"

Without a reply, Akairui starts kissing Kurai aggresively. Kurai took off her clothes. Akairui starts to lick Kurai's pussy. He then inserted 3 fingers into her pussy and she moaned softly. Akairui didn't seem to mind her moaning, instead he seemed to be enjoying it. He started to pound his hands into her pussy and Kurai moaned loudly. Akairui took of his pants and put his dick into Kurai's mouth. She gagged while her legs were shaking. Kurai cummed all over. Akairui took out his dick from Kurai's mouth. He grabbed her boobs and proceeded to kiss her again. He then grabbed her legs and spread them wide open. He then stuck his dick in all the way and started to thrust hard into Kurai. She then told Akairui "s-slower daddy." He listened to Kurai and went slower. Kurai then asked him, "faster daddy!" He then went faster and faster and Kurai's legs started to shake. Akairui licked Kurai's pussy and then said, "You like that darling?" He then started moving his tongue quicker and quicker until Kurai cummed. He then rubbed Kurai's clit wih his fingers and stuck them in Kurai's mouth. Kurai then got up and started to suck Akairui's dick. He then moaned softly. He then cummed all over Kurai's face. He asked Kurai "Are you havibg any fun?" Kurai replied with, "The most fun ever~" They started to kiss, with their tongues fighting for dominance. Akairui started to suck on Kurai's boob. She licked the top of his dick. He thrusted his hips towards Kurai, making his dick go down her throat. Kurai gagged, and Akairui smirked. Akairui started to thrust into Kurai and she moaned loudly. Akairui cummed all over Kurai again. Akairui then started fingering Kurai hard until she came.

Sora started knocking on the door of the bedroom and both Kurai and Akairui put in their clothes quickly. Sora told Kurai that she heard all of the moans and asked what Kurai and Akairu did in there. Kurai admitted that she lost her virginity to Akairui. Sora didn't say anything, but just smirked.